Twelve

Normani's POV:

I heard her. Oh god, she said she loves me. She loves me?

I woke up and we had somehow disconnected through out the night because of Laurens wild sleeping habits. I always got kicked or mushed at least several times as we slept but it was worth it just being in bed with her.

I reached my arm over to remove a few strings of hair from her beautiful face. I lean in and place a kiss on her slightly parted lips before speaking "I love you more Lauren"

Her eyes twitch a little and the sides of her mouth twist up into a smile. I felt my heart drop. "You're awake?!"

She chuckles and opens her eyes. "Oh my god" I whine out leaning back a little. "You love me baby?" she teased leaning in to me and poking my nose.

"NO" I roll my eyes and smile.

"Look at you, you do love me mani" she grinned causing me to blush.

"I don't!" I perched my lips trying to stop my smile and mush her.

"Yeah you dooooooo" she had the biggest smile across her face.

"So, you loved me first" I shrug finally letting my smile form to be as big as hers.

"God" she grinned grabbing my face with both hands "come here" she pulled me in kissing me passionately groaning into my mouth "I...Love...you" she spoke pulling me into her lips between each word. I felt my lips shutter on to hers enjoying the contact.

She released her grip allowing me to catch my breath, I couldn't help but to smile looking in to her beautiful green eyes. "I love you too" I breathed out almost too easily.

"Huh?" She teased putting her hand behind her ear getting a better listen.

"I love you too Lauren" I said a little louder smiling uncontrollably.

"How much?"

"Too much" I said reaching up to grab her face with my hand and suddenly things were real. I looked into her eyes as she looked back into mine. I realized that I was looking into the eyes of the woman I want to be with for the rest of my life.

//

"How did you manage to pull this off babe?" The brown girl questioned as they sat on the three hour flight to Houston, an hour in.

"Help from Seth, I talked to him after the video shoot & told him I wanted to go as soon as possible. He called your parents to tell them you would be in town to visit for a few days"

"They think I'm coming alone?" Normani asked with curiosity written all over her face.

"Yes but we can handle this however you want to. I can show up with you at the door or I could go to our hotel and stay there until you're ready to tell them. I want this to be easy for you."

Normani sighed "I think we should just handle it up front, get it out of the way. Plus I wouldn't let you stay at the hotel alone" she said giving Lauren's hand a squeeze.

"Is it bad that I'm.. Sort of nervous" the Latina spoke of twisting her lips.

"Is it bad that I'm extremely nervous" Normani responded with a small chuckle.

"What if they dont even like me? What if they don't except us? What if they try to make you chose between them and me? I would never want you to pick me over them. That's-" her whiny words were cut off by her girlfriends lips pressed into hers. "Nor-Normani we're in public" she said looking around nervously.

"Who cares? Everyone's gonna know sooner or later" she grinned "plus everyone's sleep for the most part.. I just want you to know that I'm not letting you out of my life, if it gets hard between me and my family that doesn't mean I would just dump you. I'm stronger now, I'm fighting for what I want no matter how hard it gets."