Twenty-Eight

"Clara?"

"Yes Normani, I know it late but -but it's Lauren! She needs you" Normani could tell she was panicking, something had to had happened.

As Clara said those words Zendaya crawled up seductively and started nibbling at the brown girls ear and neck. Her tongue escaped her mouth, drawing circles over the chocolate skin.

She wanted her end this call so that she could get back to enjoying her taste of the brown girl. The first taste she's gotten in more than three years.

Normani's heart is pounding as she mushes Zendaya's face away softly "What? W-where is she?"

Zendaya sat back and looked at Normani with her head titled, confused. Normani saw that so she put a finger up, telling her to wait as she listened to Clara.

"Okay, okay I'm on my way" she hung up quickly and began rummaging through her drawer for sweatpants.

"Where are you going?!"

"Zen.." Normani looked back at the mixed girl a frowned "She needs me"

"LAUREN?" She raised both her voice and her brows as the brown girl slipped the sweats on "Normani you can't be serious right now.."

The brown girl looked up at her and walked over, grabbing her hands "I'll be back Baby" she leaned in a kissed her lips, she could taste herself on them "You can sleep in my bed if you'd like" she smiled.

"I swear to god Normani, she fucking put her hands on you" Zendaya rolled her eyes and huffed "If you go to her I'm leaving"

Normani smirked "You would leave me babe? You can't leave me....You love me, dont make me choose. I'm sure you wouldn't like the results"

Zendaya frowned, she stood up from the bed and grabbed the sides of the brown girls face. She pushed their lips together and gave her a breath taking remembering kiss. It was passionate, Normani could feel how much Zendaya wanted her from this single kiss.

The mixed girl pulled away and placed their foreheads against eachothers "Come back to me baby" her voice was a soft shaky whisper "Don't leave me again.. Please"

Normani began feeling super emotional. She remembered all of those nights where she was crying over Zendaya, wanting her back and regretting leaving. How the hell could she put either one of them through that again. She wanted Zendaya in her life, but she want Lauren and right now Lauren needed her.

Normani lifted her head and kissed Zendaya softly once again "I'm coming back"

Once she looked up into the mixed girls eyes she saw tears just waiting to drop. She didn't want to react to that because she knew she needed to get to Lauren. She needed to make sure she was okay.

She slowly slid out of the hold of Zendaya and walked towards the door and out of the house.

The entire time she was driving to Lauren she was speeding and her hands were shaking. A lot was running through her mind, but the main thing was praying to God that Lauren was okay.

She mentally thanked herself for taking her medication this morning because if not she would surely be in the middle of a panic attack.

Once she finally pulled up she quickly put the car in park and ran up the stairs through to her door to her condo. She saw Mike standing by the door with his hands on his head, seemingly panicking.

"Mike.. Mike where is she?" She questioned out if breath.

He lifted his head "Out there" he pointed "She won't come down, she won't let anybody near her. She just keeps saying she needs you. I think she may have taken drugs"