Ten

Normani's POV:

The morning after, we left the hotel early and got breakfast. We went to a lowkey place so that we wouldn't be bothered by fans, however it was almost impossible to avoid paparazzi so we knew we weren't totally in the clear.

As we ate we had our usual conversations, laughing and enjoying each others presence. As she took bites of her food I couldn't take my eyes off of her, admiring her beauty.

I often caught her doing the same thing to me. We were so intrigued by eachother.

"You're so fucking beautiful" she said grinning, reaching her arm across the table and running her fingers smoothly down my cheek.

I blushed "No, you're the beautiful one" I said as her hand still laid on my cheek and she stared in to my eyes not saying a word.

"What?" I asked letting out a chuckle.

"I just can't fathom how beautiful you are. Jesus Christ, how are you real?"

We ate along a little more, still conversing.

"You know.. I had a talk with Troy" she told me.

"Hmm about what?" I questioned looking up from my plate.

"I asked him about Seth because I was getting bad vibes during the meeting. Basically he and Seth already figured us out & Seth doesn't approve. He doesn't want us to tell anybody" she spoke looking disappointed "I basically told him to fuck off & that you're the only thing holding us back from telling the public".

"Holding us back?.." I questioned making one of my many uncontrollable faces.

"Not like that Normani.. I'm saying we're waiting until you're ready to come out" She said reaching for my hand.

"Just don't pressure me, okay Lauren!" I raised my voice a little I don't know why, but I was just sensitive about this topic and relationships as a whole.

"I'm not baby" she gripped my hand tighter "take your time".

I smiled and nodded my head. "It's just so hard not to be able to kiss those beautiful lips of yours" her eyes traveled to my lips "and hold your hand like this when ever I want to without having to look over my shoulder twice" her thumb ran over the smooth skin of my hand "it's just really hard you know.." She said frowning.

"Be patient.." I said giving her the same look.

I wanted that too, so bad. But the timing isn't right, I actually agree with Seth and waiting. Even though it's 2016 and we have came along way, there's still a whole lot of people who don't accept us. Including my parents, which is sad. I don't want them finding out from the media or even a phone call. I want them to meet Lauren so that they can see how amazing she is for themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV:

It was time for our first rehearsal for our performance on Good Morning America. I walked in to the studio with jean shorts, a crop top & a long cardigan. My hair was pulled up, I didn't really care what my hair looked like, the girl of my dreams already fell for me.

I saw her sitting with her back up against the mirror and her arms folded. She looked a little distressed which confused me because she was fine this morning when I gave her our daily morning phone call.

I walked over to her because she hadn't even noticed that I walked in "what's wrong babe?" I questioned kneeling down to be eye level with her.

"Just thinking about this performance.. Lauren I'm really nervous. I've never-".

She whined and I cut her off "Listen mani, you have nothing to worry about, nothing to doubt. We are going to kill it.. YOU are going to kill it babe" I grabbed her face "Now smile, show me them beautiful teeth".