Fourteen

Lauren's POV:

My eyes flutter open and I already have a huge grin on my face thinking about yesterday and last night. I look over to see Normani facing the other way tucked in a fetal position, causing me to chuckle.

I go to wake her up by pulling the cover off of her and I see that her hands are tucked in between her thighs holding them. I chuckle even more. My poor baby's legs.

I don't want to wake her but I have to if we want time to eat before we go see her parents for a goodbye and make our flight by 4pm.

I pull her hair off of her face and start placing kisses all over her neck. She groaned turning her head towards me.

As soon as she saw my face she smiled "Hey baby"

"Hey mami" I smile back "We have to get ready"

She groans and stretches her arms out while yawning. Her face winces a bit and I already know why so I chuckle.

"You go first babe, I have to make a call" I say and she nods.

She climbs out of the bed towards the bathroom limping. I can't help but to tease her "What the fuck mani, why are you walking like a old lady?"

She looks back and scolds me "shut the hell up, you know why!"

I just laugh. I love this girl. She walked into the bathroom and I pull my phone out to call Troy.

"OHH MY GOD LAUREN! MY LEGSSS UH" I hear her scream from in the bathroom and I burst into laughter. I'm sure she's talking about all of the hickies and bruises I left on them.

"What was that?" Troy husks from the other side of the phone.

"Just Normani. But what's up you wanted me to call?"

"Yeah. When is this little fantasy trip going to be over? You girls have to get to rehearsing for the VMAS"

"I know I know, our flight leaves today around four. So after we get back and rested we should be good to go by tomorrow" I respond

"Sounds good. I'll set up a time with Sean"

"Alright cool"

"And Lauren.." He adds

"Yes?"

"I'm happy for you two" he says causing me to smile "and the world seems to be too"

"The world?"

"Yes pictures of you guys are all over the Internet. ALOT of pictures like enough to fill a whole photo book. You guys might as well post a picture of you two on your accounts"

"Yeah we should, I'll talk to her"

"Did you do everything possible in these few days?" He says chuckling.

I laugh "Just about, it was sort of our one month. I wanted it to be special for her"

"Good for you guys, I'm so happy you found love again. I'll give you a call tomorrow be sure you guys are ready to dance your asses off"