Eight

Still trying to recuperate herself, coming off of her orgasm the green eyed girl nodded her head at the question and spoke "Mani.. untie me now? I need to touch you".

Normani chuckled and stood up then leaned down to meet her face. She planted a wet kiss on her full pink lips then proceeded to walk behind the chair and untied her.

"Woooo" she said shaking her wrist and smiling "Now come here".

She pulled the brown girl into her by her wrist and sat her on her lap. Normani sat facing her as Lauren slid her hands to her ass and pulling her hips close into hers, that were still nude.

The brown girl rolled her hips involuntarily just because Lauren's bare center felt so good up against hers.

The Latinas body twitched as her lips parted with a gasp "Careful mani, I'm sensitive" she began laughing "I'm surprised I can hold you on my lap right now".

Normani joined in on her laughing "I feel your legs shaking mama" she said circling her hips one more time teasing her  "Sorry I had to get a little rough with you" the brown girl spoke while chuckling and fixing  Lauren's hair, putting it behind her ear.

"I like it rough" the green eyed girl replied grinning cheesy, showing all of her teeth.

"So you're happy now I see" Normani said sporting a grin almost as cheesy as Lauren's and putting her arms over her shoulders.

"You make me happy... Now tell me again" the green eyed Latina demanded.

"Tell you what?" Normani questioned giggling.

"That you want me" she said looking into the brown orbs of the girl that sat on her lap.

"I want you" the way those words flowed from her mouth brought joy to the Latina.

"Tell me again" she said smiling widely.

"I want you Lauren" Normani said returning the smile.

"One more time" Lauren spoke.

"I....... Want..... You...... Lauren...... Michelle..... Jauregui" The brown girl spoke & between each word planted a wet kiss on her lips.

"Hold on I still don't know if I believe you" The green eyed girl said with her eyes still shut and poking her lips out wanting more kisses.

Normani chuckled and crashed her lips into hers one last time and she sucked her bottom lip before letting it go with a pop.

"Okay I believe you" Lauren said smirking.

Normani's POV:

I gave in, I couldn't take pushing her away anymore. The way she looked at me so coldly after the interview hurt more than you could imagine.

This night with me pleasing her and giving her everything she desired was my way of telling her that I'm hers. I wanted her and she wanted me and the only thing that was holding us apart was me. Not anymore.

I'm done being afraid of what might happen & I'm doing what Jilly said and not letting fear control me. I fell for her and I fell hard, she's some kind of special.

"You're staying here with me tonight right mani?" Lauren questioned holding me in her arms as we sat on the couch that was still not pushed back in place.

"I didn't bring clothes or anything and we have that interview in the morning" I spoke frowning. "Fuck that interview" she snarled. "Lauren! you know we have to go" I snapped back.

"Well you can borrow some of my clothes or we could wake up early and go to your place before the interview. Just please don't leave" she begged.

"Okay okay but we're going with the second option. I want to wear my own shit" I said as we both laughed.