Twenty-One

Normani was currently spread across Laurens bed on her stomach with one knee bent and her arms out wide. She was exhausted, both mentally and physically.

Lauren had already got out of her clothes and she was currently in the bathroom brushing her teeth. A lot was running through her mind as well, mostly concern for her girlfriend.

She finished her brushing and exited the bathroom to see Normani laying limp across her bed. She smiled softly after a sigh and walked over to the bed.

"I thought I told you to get your clothes off" She spoke softly to the brown girl placing a hand on her back.

Normani just groaned at her and turned her head the other way. Lauren chuckled at the adorableness. She knew how tired she was.

"Here baby, let me help you" she says lifting her up slightly. She reaches around to the back of her dress, unzips it and slides it off.

She laid Normani back on the bed reached for her underwear and tried to pull them down.

"Heyy!" Normani smacks her hand.

They both chuckle "Can't blame a girl for trying" the Latina smirks.

Normani smiled "Trust me I want some celebratory sex, but I'm just so out of it right now baby" she said and pouted afterwards.

Lauren frowned "I know Mani.." She said climbing into bed next to her "What can I do to make you better?"

She sat her back against the headboard and pulled the brown girls head into her chest. Her hand started to rub smoothly on her temple and her other hand held her and rubbed her arm.

Normani smiled into her girlfriends chest "I feel a little better already" She said and took Laurens hand that was rubbing her temple and kissed it softly, before pulling it into her chest.

"Hey mani, what was that that happened with Zendaya that you told me you would tell me about later?"

"Ohh.. Right.. Seth suggested that I work with her for my next album along with you and one other artist"

Lauren clinched her jaw thinking about what this meant. This would mean them spending a significant amount of time together and if the song is a single, thats even more time.

Hell Lauren and Normani fell in love with eachother by doing the same thing, working on a song together.

"Would that be okay? If you're not okay with it I promise you I'll decline"

She hated everything about this but she needed to Normani to know that she had her support and trust. "No no, I'm okay with it. You said Seth always makes decisions based on what's best for you right?" She smiled a crooked smiles.

"Yes. I love you Lauren.. You don't know how much it means to me for you to actually trust me. I just honestly couldn't go through that again, I promised myself" she sighed.

Lauren grimaced to herself a little bit remembering that she just earlier today looked thorough Normani's text messages. She grimaced even more at the fact that she found nothing.

Normani wasn't doing anything and it was hard to trust her. She mentally cursed Lucy for scarring her so bad.

"I love you too Mani"

There was a long pause as the brown girl laid in her arms staring off into the dark room. She felt her eyes watering and she didn't even know why.