Twenty

(Flash back)

"Get your ass in here now!"

A strong voice yelled out as soon as Normani entered the apartment.

Arin has been getting worse and worse and almost impossible to be around. That's why she's been staying out later, she needed time away from him before it drove her crazy.

After the time he pushed her, it only got more scary to be around him. How he always looked with his eyes full of anger, anger for no reason. Anger because of situations and lies he made up in his own head. Anger because he didn't trust her.

She sighed and made her way to the bed room. Once she entered she could smell the alcohol burning through her nose. And she already knew she was in for another argument with him.

"You bitch! You were with her weren't you?"

"Arin who are you talking about?"

"Don't play stupid! Dinah! I told you I didn't want you to see her again"

"Are you crazy, she's in my group. She's my group member. We work together. You listening to these delusional fans are making you just as delusional as they are"

"So now I'm fucking crazy and delusional, you're delusional if you think you can get away with this bitch" he grunted pointing to her.

"Arin.. You're drunk"

"Were you with her?!" He stepped forward getting into her face.

At that moment fear washed over her. He always said he would never hurt her but at moments like this she never knew "No, I was with Jilly" she responded telling the whole truth.

He scoffed and pushed her up against the wall making a gasp escape her lips "So you're fucking her too?! You fucking lesbian. Now that mommys not around you think you can sleep with all the women that you want? You think you can cheat on me?!" He yelled and after the last word she felt a sting across her face.

Her lips parted and she brought her hand up to touch her warm cheek.

"Answer me!"

Tears rolled down her cheeks. She couldn't believe he actually hit her. Well she could believe it she just couldn't believe she let it get this far for it to even happen.

"I'm not cheating on yo-" her unrecognizable shaky voice was cut off by a strong pressure up against her neck.

He was using his muscular forearm, choking her, pushing her into the wall by her neck.

"Ple -please I'm sorry" she apologized for something she didn't even do. "I'm sorry I can't.. Breathe" she pleaded gasping for air.

"Arin" she cried out breathlessly tugging at his arm "I can't breathe.." Warm tears streamed down her face. Her life was flashing before her eyes.

To her delight he let go. "You know what? I'm gonna just show you what some good dick is and why you need to stop messing around with these bitches"

She was hunched over a little, still trying to gain her breath back when her snatched her up and threw her on the bed. He proceeded to do what ever he pleased to her for what seemed like forever.