Eridan Ampora 3

You finally make it back to your apartment a couple blocks down and you are not in the best mood. You plop onto the couch and groan sadly and irritably. You finally manage to get up after minutes of self pity and hang your scarf and jacket, leaving to go to your room and changing into a pajama shirt and sweatpants.

You go to your dresser and check your phone which you had forgotten there this morning. Great, 2 missed calls: one from your elder brother Cronus and one from his boyfriend, Kankri. They were probably wondering how the show went, because they were the only ones that acrually cared for you. You sigh and rub your temple, calling Cronus:

"Hey! About time you called back."

"Hey, Cro.. Now-w w-what did you w-want?"

"Nothin' just vwonderin' hovw the shovw vwent."

"It w-went great, Cro. Thanks for askin'."

"Vwas your 'Knight in Shining Armor' there?"

You blush, he's always picking on you to find yourself a man, sometimes you think he does just to rub it in, "No Cro I didn't. If I did do you think I w-would be callin' you?"

"... You make a point. Anyvways, Kankri's callin' me to bed so I'll call ya later."

"Bye, Cro."

He hung up. Never bothers to actually say 'goodbye', the self-centered ass. You plug your phone into the charger and set it down, turning off the light and feeling your way to your bed, grabbing your 'Harry Potter' book; you absolutely loved Harry Potter as well as magic, even though you knew it wasn't real, like every other grown man even though alot of people wouldn't consider you very 'manly'. You turn on your book light and read for about an hour, and you liked literature, probably not as much as Kankri does but you still like it alot. You finish the chapter you're on and mark your page and setting it down on your nightstand. You turn the light off and close your eyes. You never want to see him again. You're only in New York for a w-week, you think to yourself, then it'll all be ower.