Eridan Ampora 17

"ED... What do you mean you're being held 'captive?'" You look down at your hands when you tense and you find it hard to pick out the words. Nothing could explain how horrible it was... You were beaten, forced to dance, hadn't made any of your own choices, and, well, everything was pretty horrid. Your life seemed to only be a waste now, you didn't have a future. Even if you did, you wouldn't be able to truly live it because it wouldn't be yours. You couldn't truly explain everything.

You stutter and clench your fists to keep yourself from bursting into tears or possibly punching a hole in the wall, "By Christina and the other dancers... They w-won't let me go!" your eyes filled with tears and a couple fell, "That's w-why I hawen't gotten in contact w-with you! It all started w-when I w-was pulled into the jet..." You calmed yourself and opened your fist to see dark imprints of your fingernails in your palm.

"Eridan, tell me where you are, and I'll thave you and make thure they are punithshed for what they did to you!" You closed your eyes and multiple tears fell and landed to your open palm.

"You can't, Sol! I... I-I don't know-w w-what they w-would do to me! Let alone, you!" You didn't want to doubt him, but you had to. They were too strong and to no offense, Sollux was a bit too scrawny to be fighting big guys like that who have had years and years of practice and working out. You couldn't have done anything if your love was being beat either, you had probably lost a good 20 pounds from malnutrition and loss of muscle since you weren't allowed out of your living quarters at any given time unless you were performing.

"Okay, okay calm down..." You hear him sigh and you listen intently, sparing the moments you had talking with him, "We need a plan. When ith the nextht time you are ever, well, vulnerable to ethcape?"

You look around desperately, thinking of how this could ever possibly work, you had no chance of ever getting away, "I don't know-w I don't ewen know-w if there ewen is-" you stopped and your eyes widened, "Wait! Maybe... Yes!"

You explained to him of how your back door is locked from the outside at the concerts and if he could possibly sneak past and open it, you would be free!

"Yeth, of courthe! That'th our plan! Okay, grab ath much money and clotheth and thtuff ath you can and I'll make thure to do everything elthe."

You smiled softly, knowing this would work. Or believing it would... "I can't w-wait to get out of here, Sol... W-Well I should probably get some rest, and you too. Goodnight."

"Night ED, thee you thoon."

You hung up and set your phone down beside you, sighing happily, when all of a sudden you hear your phone go off.

"ii love you <3"

Heh.

"I lovve you too, Sol <3"