Sollux Captor 10

You don't remember how it happened, but you and Eridan gradually started seeing eachother more often in the last couple of days. Was it Karkat perhaps? Or was fate turning it's way for you? You don't know and you couldn't care, you fell in love with him the moment your eyes met his that one night.

You stare at your phone, struggling to click the button that said 'send' and slowly edge the point of your finger to it, "Come on, Tholluk-th, you can do thith!" You smash your finger down on the button and regret it the second you did. You sit there for a few minutes then fall back onto your bed, it was stupid. But you couldn't possibly tell him to forget it! That would be a dick move, Captor.

You sit up immediately when your phone vibrates and you nearly give yourself whiplash from how fast you looked at your phone. 'alright, be ovver in a little bit, sol :)'

:)

HE SENT YOU A SMILEY FACE OMG YOU ARE LIKE TOTALLY FREAKING OUT LIKE OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mhm, anyways... You smile greatly to yourself and throw your arms up in triumph, "Yethhhhhhhhhhh!!! Thcore!" You pat yourself on the back and get up, making some popcorn and picking out a movie. You struggle to find a movie that you both would like, you don't really fancy in romances, or as Karkat would say, red roms. You settle on Titanic, since it was a pretty good movie and it was the only thing you had closest to a romance genre movie.

You look up when you hear the knock at the door, adjusting everything quickly(including yourself) and open the door, "Hey, ED." He smiles to you, dressed in nothing more than a pair of purple sweatpants and a white T-shirt, along with his usual hipster glasses. You were wearing a white T-shirt with a picture of 3D glasses on them and light coloured blue jeans that were a bit tampered, but in a fashionable way. 

You step aside and let him in, shutting the door behind him, "Jutht put your thtuff in my room over there," you gesture towards your room and he obliges, going over to your room and setting down his black aquarius bag. Now that you think of it, you adore your sign too. Gemini, you have a small secret that no one must know.... Aside from that, you get the popcorn and put the movie in.

You plop next to him and watch the previews with him, it looked as if he's never seen a T.V. his whole life. You chuckle silently to yourself as the movie starts playing. Eridan slowly seems to get closer to you and you soon come to realize his head was on your shoulder by the middle of the movie, and you put your head on his and wrapped your arm around his shoulders cautiously(you don't aim to scare him away.) 

You yawn when the movie ends and the popcorn long gone, "Alright, ED, what do you want to do nek-" He look down to see him fast asleep. That face. You blush greatly and take out your phone. Okay, it might be a little creepy but it's not like anyone was going to find it and you sure as hell weren't going to show anyone. You snap a quick picture and stare at the photo for a couple minutes then gently pick him up and bring him to your room to sleep. You slip into the blankets right next to him and slip your arm around his waist.

Life ith beautiful.