Sollux Captor 7

They slowly left you; one by one they realized how terrible you were and how you had used them. Gamzee went and cared for Tavros, and now they were in a very tight relationship to this day(though you two still talk but not much), Dave went with 3 other kids: John Egbert(who was his best bro), Jade Harley, and Rose Lalonde(You and Dave talk on FaceBook sometimes but rarely), Vriska started dating John and stuck with bullying Tavros(you really have no idea why), and you broke up with Feferi, and now she's just a rich bitch that wants you back.

 After they all left you, you were devastated and ended up being the non-popular one. The only one who went by your side and picked you back up again was Karkat, the albino freak that dyed his hair. You spent hours and hours on end apoligizing to him and pouring your whole existance out to him, he was your best friend and you still apoligize to him to this very day.

You lean back in your computer chair and run your fingers through your hair, you really couldn't believe what had happened earlier; you didn't want to. Unfortunately, it did, no matter how much you wish it hadn't.

You get up and go to your room, maybe some sleep will make it all go away.

You really hope so.