Sollux Captor 4

You look down at the small business card then up at the sign that hovered over the glass doors, this is it. You decided to come early, well 10 A.M., but you would consider that legitamitably early enough. You exhale and prepare yourself for better or for worse, and enter the god-forsaken building. 

You head up the stairs, looking into every open room, well, every room that was unlocked. You finally reach the second floor and reach the last door, your hope is down to a minimum at this point; there he was, stretching alongside a mirror on a metal railing. You walk inside, standing there like you were waiting for him which, of course, you were... sorta.

You don't see his eyes avert from the mirror as he kept a calm expression, "I thought I told you to leawe me alone." You sigh and step forward, "ED you know I can't do that. I need to thettle thith onthe and for all." He didn't respond and miraculously stretched his leg above his head, which made your jaw nearly fall to the ground. You shake your expression off and sigh, "Come on, ED. Jutht tonight let me take you out for dinner, then I'll leave you alone."

He seems to freeze, keeping his calm expression before putting his leg down and turning around to face you, leaning on the railing, "Deal." You smile, a little too much than you should've but then again you really couldn't care at this point, "Thweet! What time sthould I pick you up?" He went over to his bag, which was black with a purple aquarius sign on the side, and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. As he wrote down on it, you look at him and he hands you the paper, "Here's my adress. Pick me up at 7 and knock tw-wice." You take the slip and raise an eyebrow at how many specific times you were to knock but didn't ask, probably a security thing or some shit.

You wave and smile, leaving and closing the door behind you to soon find yourself swooning against a wall. You knock yourself out of it and look down at the paper, It'th only to thort out our patht and nothing more, you think to yourself as you go downstairs and out the door, contemplating on where your presumed 'date' would take place.