Eridan Ampora 18

You did nothing but try your best to be casual for the next 5 days. You snuck a text every once in a while to either your brother, Cronus, or Kankri, his boyfriend, to tell either of them a lie about what was going on with your life. That was, until you were out of this imprisoned-like stage.

You did the best you could to keep yourself strong and stable. You also got as much money you could, which you hid in between your mattresses in case the two big idiots came to check on you. You went to the bathroom, starting a warm bath. You stripped and stepped into the water, a shiver going up your spine as you did so. 

You sighed and took your bath, and it lasted for a couple hours before you arose from the now cooler water and dried yourself off with a soft towel. You put on your pajamas and fixed yourself a small meal. Nothing really seemed to be on your mind. You were surprisingly at ease, even though you were sneaking around and such, since you knew you would soon be free. You thought you and Sollux could move to a nice countryside. You had never favoured the city much; it was troublesome and crowded, causing your stress to only incline drastically.

You closed your eyes and lulled into a soft sleep, only to dream of how you and Sollux would be happy in your new life.

You awoke to the slam of your front door. You jolted up and looked over only to see the two men who checked on you every once in a while to make sure you weren't doing anything to escape, or kill yourself (as sad as the idea was.) 

They stepped towards you, seeming angrier than they usually were, before growling to you, "Where's your phone?" You furrowed your eyebrows sarcastically, "W-What, me? Take my phone that I paid my ow-wn money for? How-w selfish of me to do such a thing..." You rolled your eyes and scoffed at the two built men, "Of course I didn't take it, you tw-wo mindless buffoons." You sat back in your recliner before being ripped out of it, your arms gripped onto tightly and painfully. You snarled to the one, "Remember, you can't leawe any marks on me right before a performance, nit-w-wit." He extended a hand to hit you, but put you down gently, "You got off this time, Ampora," He cracked his knuckles, "You'll pay for it." They growled to you before finally leaving you.

You couldn't wait to get away from his horrible life.