Sollux Captor 13

Your name is Sollux Captor and you are 23 years old. You are an employee at Google and you have a nice home, not a shitty apartment, a home. You have tried forming a relationship, at Karkat's pressure to do so, and all failed. Since then, you have distanced yourself from the world (not that it was all that possible,) and concentrated completely on your work. Today you lay in your bed on the upper floor and sleep, since it was your day off and you hadn't gotten much sleep due to the anxiety in your stomach.

"SOLLUX FUCKING CAPTOR OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BREAK IT DOWN MYSELF!!"

Your heart then fell to your stomach and it churned; you couldn't breathe nor could you move as the banging on the door continued. You didn't want to go, but if you didn't you could be sentenced to rehab, or worse- the chance of ruining yourself completely. 

You groan and gently lift yourself from your bed, "I'm comin' I'm comin' just give me a fucking thecond!!!!" You sit up and wipe your face to realize you had fallen asleep with your glasses on, which were clear-lensed round-rectangle black plastic prescription glasses. You take them off and feel the bridges of your nose, where you feel the indents of the small rubber placements that kept your glasses from hurting you. You set them down on your nightstand and stretch, cracking your lower back in places you wish it hadn't, feeling along your lower spine with your hand gently; you really needed to go to the chiropractor again.

You get yourself dressed in a white T-shirt under a black and yellow zip-up hoodie which hung loosely on your slim figure, gray skinny jeans which bagged a bit at your hips, and your mismatched black and white sneakers which never left your style. You wash your face and brush your hair, and due to it's style, never lost its gravity-defying effect in the back. Looking into the mirror, you see yourself looking half dead and ruined. Sure, your style was perfect but your skin, your features, everything had darkened. Your cheeks were dark and empty, there was darkness around your eyes, you were pale- you looked like you had just come from a Tim Burton movie.

You make your way down the cream carpeted stairs to reach the entryway where you open the door and see Karkat, as enraged as he had usually been. His expression softened and he looked up at you in sadness and dismay, "Sollux... What... What happened to you...?" You look down at him, your vision lazy and hazed due to the scratches on your glasses (plus you had just woken up), "Leth'th jutht go KK tho I can jutht get it fucking over with." You push past him and begin your way to the seminar... Boy you were not enthused to go.