Sollux Captor 14

You arrive at the seminar and enter, slowly and unwillingly, but you do. You look around as you enter the large room, well, it was the high school gym. You look over at Karkat whom is still keeping his ground, his arms crossed and his foot tapping. You sigh and sit down.

The instructor smiles at the group, she looked a lot like Aradia, your previous girlfriend. Of course, she was dead and has been for years, but you still remember her and always will. You rest your chin in your hand and look at the group; and no one there had you really ever seen or knew. She continues to smile and you look away, your mind was elsewhere, "Alright so let's go around and introduce ourselves!" She looked over to the person on her left, which you knew most likely signalled she was left handed. It didn't matter to you but at times like this you only saw the unimportant things no one else would notice.

The girl beside her looked a bit familiar, but you knew for certain who it was after she spoke, "Hey mah name iz Roxeh an' I'm udicttud to al-alcho-alchohal~" You grimaced a bit, poor girl looked fine but you guess she really wasn't. The next person did not at all look familiar, must've been someone who moved here or something, "Hi, my name is Kitty and I'm addicted to a webcomic called-" You stopped listening then, this seminar was going absolutely nowhere. You don't know why Karkat had even brought you here in the first place.

You look up when you feel a swat to the back of the head, "What the fuck KK!?" You glare over at him and the instructor clears her throat, "And what might your name be?" You look around to see everyone staring at you and blush cherry red, "Uh, my name is Thollux." "And?" Her smile doesn't leave her face though you knew she was getting irritated. "And... I'm addicted to Eridan Ampora."