Sollux Captor 16

You quickly look at your phone, you didn't even think about it, it was your instinct to do so. Your eyes widened as you read those 4 words, those 4 powerful words.

"Sol, please help me!!!"

You click on his name and call him, you needed to listen to his voice. You needed any bit of his soul you could get, literally anything. The mere sound of his footsteps would be satisfying enough for you. You jab your phone to your ear and, though it hurt, listened very very closely to every ring. You heard a click and a small pause of silence, "ED? ED ith that you??" There was the sound of sobbing on the other end, "ED? ED pleathe anthwer me!" 

"Sol.... It's you... It's really you!" You could hear Eridan's happiness in between and during the small sobs.

"Eridan! Where are you?! I need to thee you! I'll run all the way to Wathshington if I have to!" You are standing on the heels of your feet, ready to jump down the stairs if it meant you got to see him sooner.

"You... You can't..." The excitement faded to sorrow, something was wrong. Something was very very wrong.

"What the hell do you mean I can't?! I'll break through a thouthand fucking wallth if I have to!" You raged on, though not too much. You didn't want to drive him away again, that would be the worst you could imagine.

There was a long pause, you thought maybe he had gone before you heard him whisper softly, "I'm being held captive."