~Epilogue~

You look at your computer screen and wonder... What happens next? Well, what i can tell you is that they are complete assholes to each other. Yes, they love eachother and don't want anything else, but they do sass each other off a lot.

"SOL I SW-WEAR TO COD IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP I W-WILL SHUT YOU UP MYSELF!"

"FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR THEK-THUAL TENTHION, ED!"

It's pretty funny, so I'll just leave it to you to decipher the rest. They had looked for a house in the country, but decided against it. They knew their real place was in the city. What is love, you ask? Well, that is a question you must ask yourself. Is it simply putting others needs before your own? Or is it something else? Perhaps it is the bond between two life forms that creates the overused word of love. How should we know? 

You wwon't untiil you fiind that 2peciial one.

Author's Note: It has been a PLEASURE writing for you all! I know I can be obnoxious and overly lazy with my writing, but I thank you for reading and making me feel like I actually have something to do with my life! (No really thanks) I WILL be writing many more fanfictions((HOMESTUCK RELATED)) I am working on my next one, which will be CronKri, also referred to as CroKri, and will be written in a different format as this one. Please bear with me, and thank you again for reading and supporting me!

~Kasey