Sollux Captor 20

You couldn't help yourself but to embrace him, never wanting to let go, "Oh Eridan..!" You kept yourself quiet as a single manly tear fell down your cheek. Okay that is utter bullshit it was the girliest fucking tear ever because yOU ARE A FUCKING LITTLE GIRL WHEN IT COMES TO HIM!! WAIT WHAT ARE Y- oh HELL NAW! Okay, come on the narrator has to have some say in thi- you know what? FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU I AM THE NARRATOR I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT! Oh fuck- no HUSSIE I AM BEING A GOOD LITTLE HOMESTUCK. YES SIR I WILL NARRATE RIGHT RIGHT AWAY SIR. *ahem* anyways... Eridan kept himself quiet as well, but couldn't hold back the soft sobs of happiness. You pulled away slowly and wiped the tears from his cheeks, "We need to get out of here now. Before they come back for you." He nodded, "Let's blow-w this popsicle stick." He held back the urge to slap yourself in the face at how stupid that sounded and grabbed his hand, running out the door.

"Sollux- slow-w dow-wn!" You heard him call to you, you could hear his feet starting to slip from beneath him, "We're almotht there, ED! Jutht a little lo-" You and him fell to the ground. Not because your feet gave away, but because you ran into something. Not something- Someone. You shook your head and looked up to see a body-built man in black with a snarl on his face, "I should've known you would come here!" Your surprised expression faded too quickly to put into words as you jumped at him, punching him in the face. He faltered and nearly fell to the ground, but caught himself. You stepped back and stood in front of Eridan protectively, "If you want him, then you're going to have to go through me!"

You heard footsteps as more body guards and dancers alike came to go against you. You growled deep in your throat, "I am not leaving here without Eridan! Tho back off!!" You cried out and punched another one in the gut, leaving him to fall to the ground with a thud. You lashed out at another one, hearing a sickening crack as your knuckles hit his nose. You stopped when you heard a voice; a female's voice, "What is going on here!?"

You looked back as a fist hit your cheek, forcing you to the ground. You groaned and tried to get up, but were kicked down to the ground again. "Stop that! What are you doing!?" Your glasses had fallen, and you couldn't see, but you knew well who it was once Eridan growled at her, "Christina!"

You tried to stand, but before you could get onto your feet, the man behind you grabbed you and held you by your hoodie, "Let me go, you big thack of thshit!" You saw his fist aimed for your face but it stopped when you heard her call again, "What is the meaning of this!? Put him down!" You felt yourself being slowly put on the ground, keeping your balance best you could as you found your glasses. They were cracked, of course, but you could see well enough. You fixed your eyes on the well-known artist, stepping away from the man and towards Eridan, "I sthould be athking you the thame thing! Why the HELL hath Eridan been held captive!?" She furrowed her eyebrows at you, "Captive? I know nothing about this-!" She looked around at the other men, "Is this true!?" 

You looked around at them and saw that they all took a half a step back. One was brave enough to nod, "We thought you wanted him to stay-" "On his own will! You all lied to me!" She looked enraged and you put an arm around your lover's shoulders, a firm look on your face. She looked sympathetic as she looked to Eridan, "I had to idea, babu... If I had-" She sighed and growled at the others, "I command that these two be left alone." She looked back to you and Eridan, "I am so sorry for all of this, I'll try my best to make up for it.. Come, I'll get you two a ride."