Sollux Captor 17

You squinted your eyes, captive...? By who?? "ED... What do you mean you're being 'held captive?'" Your eyebrows furrowed in a confusing manner.

Eridan was still whispering on the other end, which made you to infer he had stolen his phone back or sneaked it or something of that nature, "By Christina and the other dancers... They w-won't let me go! That's w-why I hawen't gotten in contact w-with you! It all started w-when I w-was pulled into the jet..." Your eyes widened. Of course!

"Eridan, tell me where you are, I'll thave you and make thure they are punithshed for what they did to you!" You were worried, you hadn't known this. Maybe if you had gotten there sooner this wouldn't have happened... This was all your fault.

"You can't, Sol! I... I-I don't know-w w-what they w-would do to me! Let alone, you!" Anger built up inside of you. You weren't weak! You were strong enough to protect him and if you weren't- what... what if you really weren't? You calmed down at the thought, suddenly going into action wasn't smart. You knew better, Captor. You needed a plan, an escape plan.

"Okay, okay calm down..." you sighed and your whole mind, your whole being was inside of that call it seemed, "We need a plan. When Ith the nextht time you are ever, well, vulnerable to ethcape?"

"I don't know-w I don't ewen know-w if there ewen is- w-wait! Maybe... Yes! You know-w that door in the back of my dressin' room?" You nodded, "Yea, what about it?" "They lock it from the outside. After the concert, and you w-would obwiously hawe to lay low-w w-while in the crow-wd, you could come in through the back and unlock it. Then, w-we could book it the fuck out of there!" 

You smiled, "Yeth, of courthe! That'th our plan! Okay, grab ath much money and clotheth and thtuff ath you can and I'll make thure to do everything elthe."

"Can't w-wait to get out of here, Sol... W-Well I should get some rest, and you too. Goodnight."

You smiled softly, "Night, ED. Thee you thoon." And so, he hung up.

You texted him immediately.

"ii love you <3"

"lovve you too, Sol <3"