Sollux Captor 15

"Addicted to Eridan Ampora!?" Karkat rages beside you as you both head to Dairy Queen, "Is that what this is all about!!??" He steps in front of you and glares at you, or perhaps right into you. "You know, KK, I never thaid I wanted to go to that thtupid thing!" You glare at him, really sick of his shit at the moment, "You FORTHED me to go and maybe if I had been quick enough Eridan wouldn't be GONE FOREVER! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERTHTAND NOW!? DO YOU FUCKING UNDERTHTAND KARKAT VANTATH!??!!" 

He looks up at you, the anger swept from the his face just to leave disbeleif and fear. You push past him and stomp away, forgetting about Dairy Queen and just wanting to get back home. You wince as the cold, fierce air stings your face to leave your glasses foggy. You shrug it off and continue on though you cannot see anything. You keep your head down and cross a crosswalk, feeling the turbulance of a semi flying behind you. 

You make it home safely and kick your shoes off, frustrated and hateful towards the world. You go into your room and grab your phone. You don't care if it hasn't worked for the past year and you don't care if it never happens again but you just didn't care anymore. You texted Eridan, "Eriidan? IIf you're there plea2e an2wer me...."

Bleep