Sollux Captor 18

"Karkat FUCKING Vantath! Pick up yourcking phone!" It was now about a week before the performance and you needed a way to get into the concert and if anyone were to have tickets, it had to be Karkat. You heard a soft click before you heard his raspy and angry voice, "What the fuck do you want, Captor!?" You felt your heart tighten. You remember how your relationship had been left that one night after the seminar, and how you had screamed at him.

"Look, KK, can we jutht forget what happened a-"

"No, Sollux, we can't. How the fuck do you think I can forgive you after you SCREAMED at me!? If you want me to do you and fucking favours, then you'd better take the fucking Gloomy Train over the fucking Cry Me a River and get the fuck over it! I'm not doing a fucking thing for you, you rude fucking shit ass douche-king!"

You cringed and spoke softly, "KK pleathe... Thith ithn't about me..." You heard a little pause on the other end of the call, "What... What the fuck do you mean, Captor?"

"It'th about Eridan. You can do whatever the fuck you want with me but I need you to help me rethcue Eridan." 

".... I'm listening."

You explained to him what is up with Eridan being held captive and your plan to save him, and how you would need his help to get into the concert and maybe help you bulk up in case you came across some guys that Eridan had warned you about encountering.

"I'll help you. But you do realize this is not going to be easy, right?"

You took a breath in, filled with determination, "I'm ready."

The next day, you met up with Karkat at the gym and nodded to him in greeting, "KK." He raised an eyebrow, "Captor." You turned and faced the entrance of the smelly, sweat-tainted, gym entrance. You walked in, Karkat following in not too far behind you, and go to the desk. "One week memberthship pleathe." The accountant looked up from her magazine and grinned, "Okay, but the muscles aren't going to hide that horrible lisp." You handed her your credit card and ignored her comment, "Thankth." 

You went into the workout area, and to your surprise, it was fairly empty. It shouldn't have surprised you because it was a weekday and you had taken work off this month. You take off your winter jacket and your jeans and set them aside, along with your bottled water, to reveal a black and yellow striped T-shirt and your black sport shorts that had white lines along the sides. You layed down on the lifting bench and Karkat stood over you, making sure you didn't do anything stupid and die, or something like that.

After days of working out, you wake up and stretch, cracking your back in multiple places before getting up. You go to the bathroom and wash your face- tomorrow was the day you would finally rescue Eridan from the place of horror. You look up and your eyes widened to see how much you had changed in those 5 days: your face looked healthier and your cheeks were fuller, your eyes didn't seem dead and the darkness around them was barely visible, and you didn't seem so scrawny and/or nerdy anymore.

You smile to yourself a bit and strip before getting into the shower. You hadn't taken a shower in a couple days and you smelled pretty bad. You washed yourself before stepping out of the shower, and it was easier now to step over the edge of the tub (since you had one of those bathrubs with a shower cap in it). You ruffle your hair with the towel after putting clean boxers on, and finding out they were a tad bit too small, and look in the mirror. Wow... Look at that... 

You turned to the side and checked yourself out, you really had fixed yourself up- FIXED YOURSELF UP!? HOT DAMN LOOK AT THAT FINE ASS MHM AW YE!!! Uh-hm... I mean... Your stomach was no long indented where you could see your rips, no, you had fucking abs. Maybe not a significant six pack but you still looked pretty damned good. Your arms weren't twigs anymore and you actually had biceps now HOLY FUCKING LAWD YOU JUST- yea you get the idea. You don't look like a huge pile of sticks anymore.

You get clothes on, which were now tight on you and head out the door, it was time to know some things before your date with Eridan.