Past Eridan Ampora 2

You snap to reality, knocking from your sort-of creepy stare and taking out a notebook, as Ms.Leijon had instructed. The boy who had accompanied the oh so beautiful girl sat right behind you, not that you cared. All you cared about wasthat girl. You didn't even know her name! 

You flinch and look back when you feel a pencil hit the back of your head, "Uhm, excuse me?" You whisper back harshly and a bit snappy. The boy just glared at you evily and you decided just to turn your ass back around and continue your poem. Great, first day an' you already hawe an arch nemesis. 

A day is a day,

Until it rains,

Then a day,

Can only bring sadness,

And grief,

But when the rainbow,

Shines over the sky,

You always know,

You will get by.

You read your poem over about 15 times until the bell rang and wrote your name on it quickly, handing it to Ms. Leijon and nodding to her and finally leaving her classroom.

Then that boy, that boy who glared a hole through your head all class, pushed you down, you caught yourself and only your books fell to the ground, "Hey!" You bent down and grabbed your book and turned to him, "Now-w that w-wasn't necessary!" He looked at you, a bit shocked but sneered at you, "Nerd," and walked away, his arm around the girl's shoulders.

You have no idea what his problem was but you figured it didn't matter, he was just a guy with some social issues you guess.

You shrug it off and walked off to your next class.

This school was going to be perfectly fine.

Right?