Eridan Ampora 11

You slowly open your heavy eyelids as your phone buzzes from inside your bag. You gently move Sollux's warm arm from your waist and sit up. You reach for your bag and answer your phone, "Mnnhello...? Yea this is Eri...." You wipe your eyes, "Yea yea I know about the je-" You stop, "H-Hey could I call you back? I'm at someone's house right now..." You hang up the call and sadly look back at Sollux's peaceful sleeping face, I'm sorry Sol.... I hawe to leawe you... You turn around and gently kiss him farewell, you'll remember to text him later.

You arrive home and start packing up what you had brought along, double and triple checking to make sure you didn't forget anything. You finally convince yourself you have everything, and after taking a shower and getting dressed, you call up your crew so they can pick you and your stuff up (since you didn't have a car.)  You remember to text Sollux and do so sending him a simple: 'Bye Sol, thanks for showin' me a good time wwhile I wwas in New York.' What else could you have possibly said? You would've broken his heart if you had said what you wanted to.

You look to the door when you hear your crew coming in and grabbing your stuff. You quickly write something down for the landlord and slip it under halfway through the door, locking it and leaving for good. You watch out the window as the limosine takes you to the airport, where you will be boarding your jet to go on your next tour in the UK. You never really get any time to yourself and you didn't mind that since you had no life anyways, your life is this.

You watch as the body guards load everything into the jet as you talk to Christina, "How-w w-was your stay?" "Marvelous! Smellier than the last time I was here of course.." You chuckle and start walking to the jet, "W-Well thin's change." You scarf flails from the wind coming from the jet, and you hear something.... It wasn't the jet... More of a desperate cry? You figure it is just you. No, it was calling your name and it suddenly got louder! You quickly look back to see him... That idiot....