Sollux Captor 19

This was the night. You took a deep breath and followed Karkat into the building, keeping yourself hidden best you could. You didn't get any weird looks, so you had guessed that you had gotten away with it. You kept yourself at the back of the huge room by a group of people and put your hands in your hoodie pockets. You took a deep breath and your heart nearly stopped when the show began.

You watched the whole entire show until you saw him, and you knew well that he saw you. You almost cried at how unhealthy he looked- he was so thin. You guess that both of you had had quite the hardship of life when the isolation began.

You saw him twice, same as the first time you and him had had your very 'unlikely' reunion. The show was over, and you quickly scattered out of the building and to the back alleyway, where you knew Eridan's door would be.  You nearly tripped over your feet when you saw two big men near the door, by coincidence of course(quite the unlikely coincidence). You hid behind the ledge of the next building until they left. They truly were big, muscular guards. Not that it really surprised you, Eridan wasn't a liar.

You quickly slid to the door, quietly opening it. Your heart fluttered when you saw him; the love of your life, sitting there with a bag in hand.

"Eridan!"