Eridan Ampora 4

You make your way to the dance studio and it's 9 AM, which is when you usually find yourself alone there, and you like being alone-Alot. And once again, like every morning, you had originally woke up at 5 AM to go to your part time job at the pet shop(which you go to whenever you tour in New York), then studied for college for an hour or so, then you went on your way to the studio. You never really had much of a life: your father hates you, your mom left you when you were a baby, your elder brother moved and you never bother to ask where to, and you really have no friends whatsoever.

You enter the studio and sigh, going up to the usual room and shut the door behind you. You drop your jacket onto the floor next to your black aquarius shoulder bag, which you had bought at a nice thrift store since you loved your zodiac: number one, it was purple. Number two, you loved to swim. Thirdly, surprisingly you, Cronus, and your father all had the same sign. Maybe it was planned out that way? You don't know, not like it ever troubles you too much.

You take your purple hoodie off and your sweatpants, revealing your black biker shorts that you pretty much wore all the time, and tied your hoodie around your waist. You run your fingers through your light colored auburn streak and began stretching so you didn't have cramps, you remember once you hadn't stretched before rehearsing. Never again.

You rehearsed your dance moves for the next hour or so, not that you weren't already perfect at it; you and Christina had designed it together, after all. You get to your Candyman act and freeze, you don't think you could muster to do it for a while after what happened after that song during the last show and you really could do without reliving that moment in history.You walk over to the railing and do your finishing stretches.

You hear the door open and shut when you see Sollux's reflection out of the corner of your eye, Oh great, and I w-was just about to fuckin' leawe. You stayed silent for a while before speaking,  "I thought I told you to leawe me alone." "ED, you know I can't do that. I need to thettle thith onthe and for all." You stay silent and return to your own business and stretch your leg above your head as always, maybe if you ignored him he'd go away. "Come on, ED. Jutht tonight let me take you to dinner then I'll leave you alone."

You freeze and think about it, you really couldn't reject such an offer. You put your leg down and turn around to face him, leaning on the railing, "Deal." He smiles, awkwardly, but cute to you, "Thweet! What time sthould I pick you up?" You go over to your bag and grab an old business card and write you address on the back and hand it to him, "Here's my address. Pick me up at 7 and knock tw-wice." He takes the slip and looks down at it before smiling and leaving, you were a little surprised why you said specifically how many times he was to knock.

You sigh regretfully and look at your hands, which were shaking and you had no idea they even were before, and you stood there for what seemed like hours before snapping out of it and putting back on your clothes and leaving. You were not ready for this. not. one. bit.