Eridan Ampora 10

You don't exactly remember how it happened, but you and the tech-wiz slowly started seeing eachother more in these past couple of days. Maybe it was the incident with Karkat? Or was the asshole finally starting to love you back? You don't really know and you could really care less. All you knew is that you've always loved him and always will.

You casually browse through your Tumblr, looking at hipster blogs and every once in a while reading one of Kankri's logs. You are also texting Sollux and he's taken 10 minutes to respond, did you do something wrong? You sit there browsing Tumblr for another 3 minutes when your phone vibrates, you pick it up and check the text: 'uh 2o ii wa2 wonderiing iif you wanted two come over and watch a moviie or 2omethiing toniight and 2tay at my place?' You smile a little to yourself and respond: 'alright, be ovver in a bit, sol :)'

The smileyface.

Why did you just do that

You aren't some 5th grade girl who's asking her childish boyfriend to a fucking dance! Hey hey don't you flick me off.

You get a small bag together and don't bother to get changed, since it was a sleepover anyways and it was nearly midnight. You shut off your lights and lock the door behind you as you leave. You forgot a coat, and it was winter outside. Well, it was more towards a spring now but whatever.

You arrive at his door and knock, where he answers dressed in a white T-shirt with 3D glasses on them and tattered light blue jeans. He steps aside and lets you in, shutting the door behind you. "Jutht put your thtuff in my room over there," He gestures to his room, which you find to be a pigsty, and put your black aquarius bag down next to the bed.

You come out of the room to find Sollux with a bowl of popcorn and a movie playing on his wide T.V. screen. You sit down next to him and watch the previews, your eyes totally set on the high definition television. You didn't watch T.V. very often so when you did you were totally into it (especially with the one you love.) Your body slowly grows heavier and tired as the movie trails on and you fall asleep, you remember something holding your head up and something warm around you but that's all you remember.