Eridan Ampora 13

Your name is Eridan Ampora and you are 22 years old. You have been held prisoner and forced to dance and much more, though you prefer not to mention it to anyone. You are currently living in multiple homes, well, rental apartments for when you go on tours. The only times you ever step out of your living quarters is when you go to your concert, which is when your apartment gets unlocked and you get personally escorted out to a limousine with two body guards on each side of you.

You look through the window of your private jet and stare lazily at the clouds that were beneath you, as you had been drugged right before the flight. You slowly turn your sight to the front of you, where there was a wall; they had bought a special jet where there was one isolated room with a T.V. and a bathroom. You wouldn't bother to try the door, as you already knew it would be locked. You sigh and rub your face, aware not to make any noises or you may be abused again. You now lived in fear, not the fear of death as you would have much more wished for that than being torn away from your love and abused.

You look up to see him there, he looked more mature and smiled at you sincerely. "Sollux!" You jump up to embrace him, to finally touch him again when you are restrained, your seat belt refused to give way as you reach for his hand, "Sollux, help me!" He slowly seems to get farther away as you reach more for him, the seat belt now becoming tighter on your abdomen. "Sollux ple-" "I wathn't fatht enough..." You feel tears streaming down your cheeks, "It's okay, Sol, I'm here now-w, you're here now-w!" He falls to his knees and you slowly see the moment he fell into the shallow snow, reliving the horrid scene of it. "Sollux!" You scream to him as everything goes black.

You then wake up and quickly look around, seeing everything the same as before and you no longer drugged, as they had finally worn off of your body. You look out of the window to see the land drawing closely near, you were about to land. You gently wrap your hands around each of your arms and shiver, you didn't have any idea where the tour was at. You furrow your eyebrows... The place looked very familiar... Was it? Yes! You were touring in New York!