Sollux Captor 12

You fall to your knees as the dust around you starts to twirl. You shield your face so it didn't get into your eyes, because that would hurt like a son of a bitch. When you look up you see he is no longer there- nothing is. Only the building and the debris that remained... You came too late...

You are slumped over and speechless, nothing ever happens like it does in the movies and now you know that. You don't struggle as police officers take you by the arms and lead you away from the site, you really couldn't struggle to anything; except the fact that he's gone forever.

You sit in the cell at the police station, staring in disbelief at the wall. They have offered you food, but you couldn't bear to eat, or do anything for that matter. Your face is tainted with the dark dried soil that had arisen from the ground as the love of your life departed, and your clothes are a mess.

You finally snap back to reality as the bars open and Karkat is looking down at you, now with two piercings in his right eyebrow; he must have just gotten them (he already had snakebits and a nose peicing at the top of the bridge of his nose.) He waits a second or two, "Come on dumb ass, let's get you back home." You dip your head in sorrow, "I can't go home, KK.... It jutht remindth me too much of him..." He just groans and puts your arm around his shoulders, hoisting you up and leading you out into the cold where you  try to get your mind onto your breath instead of Eridan's from the night you two kissed for the first time, the way he panted after you stole away his first kiss. You lose all feeling in your legs and fall into the snow, "Agh! God dammit, Sollux! Be a man! Get up!" You close your eyes as the cold dissolves you into your dreams, you are no longer in this world, and neither is he. 

You find yourself in a room, not yours.... Did you die? You can't die! "Sollux, you're awake." You look over to see Karkat reading a book in his rocking chair (You think he got it from Kanaya perhaps?), "KK.... A-Am I dead...?" "What the fuck, no! You just got a cold from fucking dropping in the fucking snow last night!" You turn your head, "Oh.... Thorry...." He shuts his book and gets in bed beside you, "Whatever, just sleep so you'll fucking get better." You look at his back, which is facing you, and sigh, "Whatever, KK." You slowly close your eyes and drift off to dreamland where hopefully Eridan is waiting.