Family Pains

Trish-

I looked around in hopes to find my sister, but Christie was not around. Instead of Christie, I found the same red head from my 5th hour. This time she was with her boyfriend, I'm guessing.

"Hey new girl." She spoke with a smile. I forgot that we didn't exchange names. "Hey. By the way, my name is Trish." I glanced at her then towards the other person. "Well I'm Amy. Some of my friends like Jeff call me Ames and this is Matt, my boyfriend." Amy stated holding on to Matt's arm.

Then someone was tugging on my sleeve. I turned around to be looking down at Christie. Well it's about time she showed up.

"Hey Trish. Who's your friends?" she asked. "Christie this is Amy and Matt. Guys this is my little sister, Christie." I introduced.

"Hi."

"Hello."

"Hey."

After getting home from a long walk, I noticed Dad's truck up in the driveway. Melissa on the other hand, was siting on the front porch. "Hey guys!" she called running to us. "Hey, where's Dad?" Christie asked looking towards the door. "He-He's inside. Trish um are you okay? You know from earlier?" Melissa stuttered out.

I remembered the wound that came from him. The blood loss. And the concern looks my little siblings gave me. Like they were giving now.

"Trish please stop taking our hits."

"Yeah. I mean we can take care of ourselves. I know you don't want us to be hurt by him, but-"

"Just stop it already. I can't help it, but saving you two. My body just moves without thinking. What do you expect me to do, huh? I'm not going to watch my little sisters get hurt." I replied in a serious tone. Melissa and Christie looked at each other then to me. "Ok. Ok. Just don't get so worked up about it." Melissa stated.

I just remembered the offer that Maryse asked me. I had no choice but to reject. I mean I can't just leave my sisteres with that man alone. Who knows what will happen when I'm gone. I don't even want to imagine it.

When I settled down, I was up in my room, doing my homework.
"TRISH!"

Oh no.
What was he up to now? I really don't want to find out. But I went down anyway.
As soon as I came down, I saw Melissa holding a crying Christie. I glared at him. "What did you do to her?" I yelled. "That's none of your concern." he stated dismissively.

We started to argue, until he slapped me acrossed the face. I took a step back and took a breath. "Trish! Dad stop!" Melissa pleaded. But of course he didn't. My eyes widened as he started to put his hand around my neck, pining me against the wall.
I kicked Dad in the gut causing him to let me go as he crouched down in pain. Dad cursed under his breath as I ran up stairs with my sisters pushing them ahead.

Okay that's it. I can't live like this anymore. We need to get out of here. I'm tired of him and how he's been treating us and affecting us. But where can we go? How much I wish Mom was here.