Lost

-Trish-

After leaving Amy's house, I was on my way to go to Ashley's. The only thing that I was thinking of was what will Dad do once we got home. I mean we left without him knowing where we are and the last time I did that, he of course hit me for not letting him know.

I knocked on the door and was welcomed by her mom. "Oh hello, Trish. How are you?" I put on the best smile I could muster. "Hi, Mrs. Massaro. I'm good. Is Ashley here?"

"She's right upstairs in her room."

I strolled upstairs into Ashley's room. "Hey, Ash. I'm here for my sisters-" I noticed that she was on her bed looking straight at me. Something didn't seem right.

"What's wrong? Where's my sisters?"

"Trish. You're dad came and took them home. Your sisters told me everything. I don't know how he knew where I lived or the fact that they were here, but he did. I rather hurry up and get to your house. I'll come with you." Ashley said about to put on her shoes. I stopped her before she could have one on.
"Ashley, no. He's probably drunk and I can't let him hurt you. He's not the same when he's drunk. He will attack anyone." I tried to explain.

I left without her following me. I rushed to get home. As fast as I could, I opened the door and searched for any sign for Dad or my sisters. If he laid a finger on them, he will regret ever doing so.

"Melissa? Christie?"

Nothing.

Wherever they are, please be ok. I looked around the house again. This isn't right.
Then I heard a noise from outside. Almost like a car engine stopped. I looked through the window. It wasn't dad's truck.

I walked away from the window and backed away. A knock was heard. More like a bang. I froze and tried to listen. "Trish, I know you're home. Please open up." I was a little scared at the moment. But that voice did sound familiar..