No More

-Jeff-

I didn't know why but it seemed what Trish told me wasn't true. Maybe she doesn't want anyone to know. But it looked swollen. I didn't want to push her into saying anything though. Trish and I walked back to the table.

*After school*
I was sitting on a bench when I felt Maryse tap my shoulder.
"Hey Ryse."

"Jeff, hi. So, I was wondering if you want to come over later? But if you can't, I totally understand." I glanced at Matt and Shannon. "Well guys do we have anything in plan?"
"Actually we......."
Shannon paused due to Matt elbowing him in the ribs. I raised a brow at his actions, but shrugged it off. 

"We don't. Go ahead Little bro." Matt glared at Shannon then gave me a look causing me to roll my eyes.

I turned to look back at Maryse with a smile and nodded. "Yeah, let's head out."

-Days later-
It's been a over a year since Maryse and I got together. However I don't feel what I felt before. I just gotta know how to tell her. Amy was over at our house for the weekend. As she entered , I pulled her in I'm my room. She lightly screamed until she saw me. "Jeff! What the fuck!" Amy looked pissed. Not to mention, she did hit my arm.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I need to talk to you." I took a breath before continuing. "I don't think I like Maryse anymore." Amy had a little smirk on her face. But that quickly went away. "Jeff I'm sorry that you feel that way. Is there anything I can do?"

Amy had a sympathetic look. I smiled at her. "Hey all I need to know is how do I tell her?" Any had a devil smirk plastered. "Well you know I hate her, but you got to let het down easily. No hard feelings. But if you want a way that isn't as nice, I have many planned." She grinned a little and looked up at me with her hands on her hips. I rolled my eyes playfully. "No. Bad Amy." I smiled and shook my head.

"You sure? I mean-"

"Yes Amy. I'm sure."

"Okay. Your lost." She let out a laugh. I couldn't help but laugh also.
Later, I sat on my bed thinking while Matt was with Amy. What I was feeling was strange to me. Instead of thinking into it, I pushed it aside. That's for another day.