Comfort and Forgetfulness?

Lita-
I caught up with Trish the next day at school. But before I could,  I was up against the lockers. A hand was there next to my neck. I recognized the bracelet.

"Can I help you Stacy?"

"Yeah, actually you can. You heard what Maryse said. All I'm asking is that you do what she asked. Then we'll leave you alone." She said with a confident smirk.

I looked at her as if she was stupid. Why would I listen to her? She was the one who tried to get with Matt while we were on a date.

"That's all you want?"

Stacy nodded. I sighed then glanced at her.

"You know what I want?"

"What?"

I slapped her which made her back up. "For you to leave me alone!" I stormed off and saw Trish alone looking distant. I made my way over to her giving Stacy a death glare.
"Hi Trish."

Trish didn't budge. She stood there like a statute. I noticed tear stains on her cheeks with puffy, red eyes. I started to worry. This wasn't like her to act this way especially in school.

"Trish is everything alright?"

"N-No. I can't... my sister-"

That statement was stopped as she started to cry. I embraced her in a tight hug as she cried harder. "Shh. It's ok. Calm down. Just tell me what happened."

"A-Amy My sister...Melissa...she was killed."

I stopped hugging her and grabbed her by her shoulders. I felt so bad now. I can't believe this. She lost her mother by murder and now her youngest sister died. "Amy. I-" She cried. I held onto her again as she cried in my shoulder. At that time, the brothers showed up. They stopped dead in their tracks.

"What happened?"

"Is she o.k.?"

"Don't worry about it. She'll be fine." I told them making sure they didn't push. I stayed with Trish for the rest of the day at her house for comfort. "Thank you, Amy." She rested her head on my shoulder. Little did we know that her sister walked towards the two of us, but didn't make a sound as she watched.

"No problem. What are friends for right?" I smiled and pat her back. Trish wiped her tears and cleared her throat. "Alright. All better. Now, want some ice-cream?"
I looked at her as if she was crazy and tilted my head. Confusion was written all over her face.

"What?"

"Trish! You ate all of the ice-cream! They're gone. You said it made you feel better, not forgetful." I chuckled.

Trish looked to the side to see an empty ice-cream container. She looked surprised. Luckily her dad wasn't home. Trish focused her attention back on me. "Well then, you're right." Christie nodded, but began laughing causing Trish to turn around.

"Uh yeah."

"Ehh. Let's go get something to eat." She decided and got up. "Hey Christie. C'mon we're going to go get something to eat."

Her sister walked and stood in front of us with a smile. "Amy!" The younger one smiled and hugged me. "Hey Kiddo. C'mon let's go get some food." She nodded as we went outside to my car to get something to eat. I honestly love these two so much. They're the sisters I wish I had.