Sweet Dreams

It's been weeks since we left our house. Christie and I are staying with Amy and I can't be more grateful for the support. Christie wanted to share a room with Amy, who was totally cool with it. She liked having her around.
I woke up one night due to a nightmare. I got up and put my hands over my forehead. It was only just a dream... Well nightmare. a
And with that, I went to the kitchen to get a drink. Forgetting that the Hardy's are here, I was greeted by a shirtless Jeff. His back was facing me as I bit my lip. I even think that I was blushing. Great Trish.
I walked backwards into the wall. I held my head in pain. So many times, I've hit my head for the past week. I'm going to get a serious headache. Jeff turned around and looked over at me. "Trish, are you ok?" 
I nodded. "Yeah. Fine." I looked up to him. 
He looked back at me. As soon as we made eyes contact, I forgot everything about my nightmare. Instead I was lost in his green eyes. 
"So what are you doing awake?" He asked bringing me out of my thoughts. I shook my head. 
"I was getting a drink." 
He nodded and moved out of the way for me to pass. I smiled at him and walked over to the fridge to get a bottle of water. I turned around facing him. "And why are you up?" 
"Honestly, I can't sleep."
"Everything ok?"
He nodded. "Yeah just a little worried about you."
I looked at him and stepped closer. "I'm gonna be ok. What could go wrong?"
All he did was shrug. I turned my head to the side. The next thing, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up at Jeff and smiled as he returned it. 
--Jeff--
I looked down at Trish and kissed her head and smiled. She had the cutest smile. 
Trish looked up at me and rested her hands on my arms. I closed my eyes resting my chin on her head. She smiled and closed hers. 
"Why don't you go back to bed?" I offered. Trish shrugged and nodded. "Yeah. I guess I should." As she said that, she pulled my arm to follow her into her room holding her water bottle she just retrieved. I tilted my head slightly. When we got there, Trish still held my hand. I laid down next to her and moved hair out of her face. 
She giggled and closed her eyes. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight." I said and planted a kiss on her forehead. I looked out the window when she finally went back to sleep. I let a sigh escape my lips. I'm really concerned about her and her sister. I mean her father is still out there after all.
I shook my head from the thought. I have to be positive. My attention went back to the girl in my arms sound asleep. I kissed her head and smiled before going to sleep myself.