Broken Reunion

Trish-

Too shocked to say anything, I just looked at Jeff, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Trish?" he said, snapping me out of my thoughts. His voice sounded a little sad but hopeful.

After a few seconds, I took up all the courage I had within me and breathed out, "Yes. I would love to go out with you."

A grin broke upon his handsome features. I couldn't help but do the same as he wrapped his arms around me, giving me a quick peck on the cheek. Heat spread across my cheeks while I put my arms around his neck. Leaning up towards his face, I kissed his nose cutely, causing him to chuckle. My heart fluttered at the sound of his laugh.

A wolf whistle was heard from behind me which made both Jeff and I jump in surprise to see the trio, Christie, Amy, and Ashley, all looking at us, smirking deviously. "I knew you two would make a cute couple!" exclaimed Christie with happiness.

"C-Christie!" I blushed harder than before, trying to hide my face in Jeff's chest from embarrassment.

-Later that Day-

After shopping and saying our goodbye's, Christie and I headed back home. She went to open the door but found that it was unlocked already. I could see the fear that went through her as for me I was scared at the same time suspicious. Suspicion was written all over my face more than fear.

I didn't want her to see that I was scared. So I walked in first with her holding my hand with a slight squeeze. I turned on the lights as we saw Dad sitting in his office chair. I pushed Christie behind me. I can't let anything happen to her. The stench of alcohol reached my nose.

"Hello girls." Dad spun around in his chair looking at us. "I've missed you both so much. Christie dear, come here." She didn't move. Christie just stayed behind me as her grip on my hand tightened. She looked scared and mad.

"Christie I said-"

"No! I won't. All you do is hurt us. Is that what you miss? Hurting us?" Christie asked closing her eyes. I looked down at her. Sadness was written on our faces. Dad didn't say anything. All he did was look at us, more like the younger one between us. "Of course not. I care for you. Both of you. You're my daughters." He stood up and walked up to us. "Christie go upstairs." I finally spoke up.

"No stay here."

Christie started to back up but stopped as Dad called her name. "Christie stay here!" He demanded. She bit her lip and looked at me with fear in her eyes. I motioned her to go. She slowly nodded and continued to walk to the stairs. Dad followed her and pinned her down. "I told you to stay here."

I rushed over and pushed him to the side and slightly pushed my sister up the stairs as she ran. "Go in your room."

"Trish what about-"

"I said go." She looked at me and left to her room. Dad at the moment pinned me against the wall. The back of my head made an impact on the wall. "You little bitch. You always get in the way."

He began to choke me. To set myself free, I kicked him in the lower area. He backed off, but his fist met my stomach before I could do anything. I bend over holding my stomach. He lifted my chin. As soon as he did that, I slapped him. I pushed him into the couch and fought back. Dad kicked me off and tried to stand up. He stumbled back as I went to throw punches at him. He pushed me off of him. I glared at him. I'm tired of this and I'm tired of him.

His knee then collided to my face as my head once again, met the wall. I slid down the wall and looked back at him with a bloody nose. My day went from good to bad in seconds. Dad did it again and kneed me in the head as I slowly drifted unconscious.