Finding a Way Out

-Trish-

I got the courage and walked up to the door cautiously. "Trish come on. It's me, Amy." Now feeling more confident and relieved, I opened the door. "Hey Ames. What are you doing here?"

"Ashley told me that you ran out in a rush and you had to go find your sisters. But it looks like they're not here. So I'm here to help you. There's no way I'm gonna let you do this in your own." I should of known that Amy would do this. I wrapped my arms around her in a hug. "Thanks Ames." I whispered. The taller girl hugged me tight.

"Now then let's go find your siblings." She said with full confidence and broke out of the hug.

"Amy, I can't let you do this..."

She cut me off. "Ehhh."

"But-"

"No. I'm not gonna hear it. You are not making me leave no matter what. Now c'mon." She responded as she dragged me out of the house.

We didn't know where we were going or where we were at. "How are we gonna find them?" I muttered frustrated. "Don't worry we'll find them. I promise." Amy put on a reassuring smile while moving one hand on my shoulder. Then something hit me. "Amy, turn off right here. I might know where they are. Not my father but my siblings."

As soon as we got there, I jumped out of the car and scanned the area.
The cabin? Only we know about the abandon cabin. We had so memories as a family. With Mom, Dad before he was like this, and us as little kids.

Amy soon caught up to me. She noticed the small house. "Hey, someone's there." Lights were lit up. They must be there. But why?

I came up to the door and opened it. Right in front of me, I saw him and Christie and Melissa. Melissa and Christie were tied to a chair. "TRISH!" They screamed. He slapped them both. That's when my friend walked in. "Amy?" Christie asked. "What are you doing to them?" She was understandably pissed. She glared at the man in front of her. That's the last thing we need, a pissed off Amy. When I looked at Dad, I could tell he was drunk.

"Let them go, Dad!" I yelled. He tried to swing a beer bottle in my direction when I stepped forward.

Amy was then pushed back into a table. She got up and spear him into a couch and fought back. While she was doing that, I quickly untied the other two. "Get out of here!" I ordered. "But what about you guys!?" Melissa called. I looked back at the red who was under him. "We'll be fine. Now go. I don't want you guys getting hurt." They raced out as I pushed Dad off of Amy. "You ok?" 

Amy nodded. I saw a bruise under her eye. Dad then slammed us into the table, which broke at contact. I was knocked out as I had the greater impact hitting the back of my head hard on the floor. Lita on the other hand, only got hit by the corner.

-Amy-
I saw Trish laying there not moving. When I looked up, I didn't see her dad anywhere. I slowly got up in pain and searched the place. He'd left. I put Trish's arm around my shoulder and lift her out of there. To my surprise, her sisters were in my car.

"You guys alright?" I asked looking at both of them. The two girls looked at each other then back at me. They nodded. "What about you and Trish?" Christie asked. I turned my head to Trish who was starting to wake up. "We're just fine."

I placed Trish in the passenger seat and put on her seat belt.
When I was done, I took a look at her again. I noticed a cut on her collarbone. A sigh escaped my lips. That's when an idea came to me. They do have to get out of there and the only thing that seems to be stopping them, is where they would stay. So why not with me? I mean I wouldn't mind. My mom loves Trish anyways so why not?

I got to the driver seat as her sisters buckled up. I stopped before starting the car. My mom was always busy anyways. She had two jobs. I shook my head and drove the trio home.
Once I got home, I noticed that my mom was home. I smiled and made my way over to her. "Hi Mom."

"Hey Amy. I'm surprised I beat you here." She smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and smiled. "What's this?" She asked touching the mark near my eye.

"Oh that? Well I had Matt and Jeff over. And you know how that can turn out." I lied. Thankfully she bought it or at least chose not to push. "You three love messing with each other. How are they?"

"They're fine. Matt and I are doing fine. Jeff is just being himself. But speaking of my friends, you remember Trish right?"

She nodded. "Yes, I remember her. She's a sweet girl."

I smiled. "Well is it okay if I let her and her sisters stay?"

"Yes."
"I mean I know you have two jobs and it's hard for you, but I'll.... Wait did you just say yes?"
Mom nodded. "I see how you two are. You have each other's backs. She's like another daughter. If she needs a place to stay, she is fine staying here."

I smiled and hugged her again. "Thank you so much, Mom."

I closed my eyes. Trish, you and your sisters will be out of that house in no time.