Forgiveness

Trish-

I woke up the next day as the sunlight shined through the window. I opened my eyes to find someone's arm around me. As I turned around I was faced to face with a sleeping Hardy.

A giggle escaped my lips as I quietly got out of bed after kissing his cheek. When I reached the living room, I noticed my sister and Matt on the couch watching TV with Amy in the kitchen. I made my way towards the kitchen being very quietly.

Once I got in there, I noticed what she was making. Pancakes. I assisted her and sort of scared her. "Trish! When did you get here?" She playfully hit me with a hand towel. "Just now actually." A smile grew on my face as I continued to help her. Amy shook her head. "Don't scare me like that or next time I won't use a hand towel."

"You wouldn't dare hurt me and you know it, Red." I said with a grin. Amy sighed. She knew I was right about that. 

"Wait. Where's the younger Hardy?" Matt asked as he walked in the kitchen after we finished.
"Right here." 

Our attention went to the source of the voice. And right there, sitting down at the table, was Jeff. "Morning Jeff." Christie called from the couch.
"Mornin' kiddo."

I grabbed his plate and walked over to him, placing the plate down. "And there you go...Morning." I smiled and kissed his cheek. A smile formed on his face as he began eating.

When we were all done and the dishes were cleaned up, I decided to take a walk around the streets.

"I'll be back in a few." I had a lot of things on my mind and I wanted to clear them out. I put on my earbuds and began to listen to music. Dad is still out there and who knows what he's up to. He could pull anything. That's why I haven't let my guard down.

A sigh escaped my lips as I continued my way. I thought I saw a glimpse of Dad. For some reason, my body just moved and I followed the figure. Was that really Dad? No way. I continued to follow, but a sound caused me to stop. Thankfully it was daylight. I would hate if it was night.

I looked around my surroundings to see if anything was there. Nothing but cars passing by. "Trish. Thank God I ran into you." Okay, I know that accent. I looked behind me and didn't see any one. When I turned around, right in front of me was Maryse. Not who I was suspecting. Then again, I should of saw this coming. I crossed my arms. "Maryse."

"Look Trish, I know we didn't get along ever since you came here, but I wanted to say that I'm sorry for everything. From the threats to getting between you and Jeff." She stated. I raised an eyebrow. "What kind of fool do you take me for?" I asked. "Trish, I'm being serious. I really am sorry. I see that you make Jeff happy and you should be together." Maryse looked at me. Her eyes said it all. "Okay, I forgive you. And I hope we can start over, but if I find out that you're lying, I will have Amy take care of you." I said with a smirk. Amy wouldn't be happy if she did something. Yet at the same time, Amy would love to handle her.

Maryse nodded. "Thank you, Trish." With that she left. I watched her leave before I continued my walk. I still felt like something was off. When I passed a corner, I felt someone grab me from behind. I was about to scream, but who ever it was, covered my mouth with something. Next thing I knew, everything went black.