Unmade Deals

-Lita-

As soon as Jeff told me that he liked Trish, I was shocked but happy. This is just what I wanted for the both of them.Trish is a nice girl and needs someone she can love and that would love her back. And who, other than Jeff Hardy, himself?

I laid on my bed looking up at the ceiling lost in my thoughts, until the sound of my phone ranged.

"Hello?"

"You better listen to me. Trish is my responsibility. If I see you or that bastard, you call a friend, with her, helping her to stop me, I will break her and her sisters for good. They would be traumatized for as long as they live as long as I'm here." The voice said. I knew just who this was. But how did he get my number? I glared at nothing before speaking in a calm, yet angry manner.

"Listen, you son of a bitch. You don't deserve them. All you do is hurt them. I will stop you and I'll make sure you don't lay a finger on them. You hear me?!" Hearing him made me pissed. I wasn't going to let him stop me from helping my best friend.
"Amy, right? What makes you think you can stop me? You're just a girl. Get one good glance at them cause it certainly would be your last." With that, it went silent.

"Hello?"

Damnit. What's he going to do to them? I cleared my head from that last talk. I turned around and found Trish right in front of me on my bed.

"Where the hell did you come from?" I asked tilting my head in confusion.

"You're mom let me in. So why all shaken up? You seem like you saw a ghost." Trish laughed to herself.

I smiled to myself. I'm glad she can smile even though she isn't completely happy.

"It's nothing, really. What are you doing here?"

"Lita, I ran away from home. My sisters are at Ashley's. I came here cause I have no where to go." As soon as she said that, I let out a sigh.

"Trish, your dad called me. I don't know how he got my number. He said if he sees me with you or helping you, he'll break you guys and make sure that you're traumatized. Also he said I won't be able to see you again."

Trish had a change of reaction.

"That's exactly why I left. You said it yourself. I needed to get out of there. Anyway, what do you know about Jeff?" She bit her lip and swayed side to side. I noticed her getting a little red.

I had a huge smirk on my face.

"What I know about Jeff? What do you want to know? You like him."

"Uhh. I do not like Jeff like that."

"Sure Stratus."

My smirk turned into a sharp grin. I noticed someone at my doorway.
"Hey Jeffro."

 Trish beamed and faced him and then back to me blushing.

"Alright, I do." She whispered.

"You what? Sorry I didn't catch that."

 Trish glared at me while I was  laughing.

"Hey, did I miss something?"

"NO!" Trish looked back at him before looking away. I was smirking at her direction. She was even more red than before. I was literally on my knees laughing my ass off from Trish reactions who gave me a death glare. I stopped as I heard my phone go off. Why are people calling me so much today?

"Hello?" I walked into the hallway.

"Lita, we both know that Jeff belongs to me."

"You sure. You were the one sucking off  Randy's face. I mean Jeff wanted to break up with you, remember? Or did that not go into your skull?"

"Look, I just want you to know that you better keep that slut away from him and out of my way. Jeff will be mine again. I made a mistake and I won't do it again." Maryse stated sharply.

"And if Trish is with him?"

"I'll make her llife a living hell."

"You wish." I hung up the phone and went back into my room with Jeff and Trish sitting next to each other talking. They didn't notice me walk in until I cleared my throat. "What was that all about?" Jeff asked.
"It was nothing. Don't worry about it." The two of them shrugged and started talking again. I leaned against the doorway and smiled at the two. I hope they confess soon.