1. First Meeting

~25 July 2016~

Narae's POV

"Me? But why mom?" I whine.

"Grandfather needs you and you're on your summer holiday right? He misses you and he wants to see you."

"O... okay then..."

[On Japan Airport]

"Narae-ah... Long time no see. I miss you so much." Grandfather says as he hugs me.

"I miss you too grandpa.." I hug him back.

"Let's go to my place. Have you eaten?"

"I haven't.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Grandpa.."

"Eung?"

"Can I go take pictures? Your backyard is so beautiful.."

"Just do whatever you want today.. But can you come to my studio tomorrow morning?"

"Alrighty.."

Let me introduce my grandfather. He is a photografer and he shines the most when he took pictures. And I also like to take pictures, that's my hobby. Yehett~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

There's a beautiful river behind grandpa's house, so I really enjoy taking pictures behind his backyard. There are beautiful sakura and I can ride a boat across the river too.

I was walking backward while I take a picture of the sakura. Suddenly I trip onto the tree root and fall down.

Woohyun's POV
I get day off today, so I take a scroll at the park. I am sitting on the bench while I saw a girl walking backward while taking pictures.

*What is that girl doing here? Is this her house? How can she just get into someone's backyard like that? But...*

I stare at her for a long time, but she doesn't notice it. She just won't stop walking backward until she trip onto the tree root and fall down. I run to her and about to help her. Suddenly she balances herself and her swinging elbow hits my cheek.

"Ya!! Are your eyes still working?" I ask annoyingly, rubbing my cheek bone.

"I'm sorry. I don't intend to hit you. And why are you walking this close to someone who just fall down?" she asks.

I start to feel a tingly feeling that someone call panic.

A random voice came out from my mouth.

"Umm.. I was just passing by, why are you asking? I am human too so it's really normal for me walking around right?"

Narae's POV
*What's wrong with this guy? Is he crazy? I'm just balancing and he's angry?*

I just walk away without answering him. And I trip on that root again. But when I'm about to fall down, he catches me.

.