25. Sad, Or Happy? (Last)

~27 January 2017~

Author's POV

"Argh!!" Woohyun suddenly jolts up from his sleep because of the nightmares.

"Is it nightmares? But why does it feels so real?" He mumbles and ruffles his hair.

The nightmares seems so real to him. He looks around, searching for his phone. And it's so unusual, his phone is inside his trousers' pocket. He usually put it on his study table before he goes to sleep. Does his nightmares really happen? Like it's real?

"So, how can I end up here? Who brougtht me here?"

He sits there, still trying to digest what happens last night. Right when he starts his gadgets, he has many missed call. It's all from Narae. He calls her back but she doesn't pick it up. And the third time he calls, she picks up.

"Oppa" calls Narae who is sobbing on the other line.

"Why? What's wrong? What happen?" asks Woohyun who is panic of her cry.

"O-op-oppa.." she cries louder.

"It's okay, it's okay, where are you right now?" he gets up and changes his clothes.

"I--I'm at.. hospital.. I-I'll message you the address" she says and ends the call.

"H-hospital?"

He goes out and leaves his apartment. When he gets into his car, he looks around it, it looks alright, but was it really real? He snaps back to reality when he receives messages from Narae.

He drives out and head to the hospital, with a heavy heart and chaotic mind.

.

.

.

.

"Narae-ah" Woohyun calls Narae who is sitting in front of the emergency room, crying alone.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" Woohyun asks worriedly.

"I'm alright, oppa... But.. But they.." Narae cries on his shoulders.

"They? Who?" Woohyun asks, confuses.

"Jungkook.. is.. in.. there" Narae stutters.

"And?"

"Tae..hyung oppa and.. Mi.. mijoo are also in there, but.." she continues.

"But.. how?" Woohyun asks with his jaw drop as he sits beside her.

Flashback

Mijoo called Jungkook and Taehyung who got a day off due to lunar new year. Unlike the other who spent their day with their families, sharing their last year life, the three of them spent their time thinking of what method do they have to do to harm Narae.

"Ah! How about this? Why won't we just hit her by car and run? Let's do hit and run" Mijoo said.

"Wh? Are you serious?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"I don't want my image to drop just because we have to deal with someone like her" Taehyung said coldly.

"Don't worry, it'll be smooth. As long as we don't do anything wrong" Mijoo smirked.

"Are you sure?" asked Jungkook unsure.

"Follow me" Mijoo said then got up and left.

Taehyung then followed her, with a light step. But Jungkook who is unsure got up from his seat nervously and walked out with a heavy step.