19. Plan

~30 December 2016~

Woohyun's POV

"Kim Taehyung" she says.

"Kim Tae..." I halt.

"You mean by V? BTS' member?!" My jaw drops at that moment.

"I think so? Because I saw his name tag and it's written Bangtan Boys' V"

"And when did the last time both of you meet?"

"5 years ago?" she questions herself.

"Okay,, let's go.. I'm going to rehearse now.." I give up as I stand up and hold her hand.

.

.

.

.

"Eoh? Oppa?" someone calls from behind.

"Mijoo? Why are you here?" I ask when I turn back and saw her.

"I'm here to help, of course.. I'm one of Jirae's assistant" she smirks, as if she pops out on the right time to ruin us.

"I see that you're here too, eonnie. You become really sticky to oppa ever since that scandal" she continues, take some steps closer to her which make her flinch.

"Is that wrong? She's my girlfriend, anyway. She has the right to do that. And I'm the one who told her to stay close to me, not like this minx in front of me who's really annoying and always follow me everywhere." I cut in and hold Narae's hand then bring her to my back.

"Minx, you say? How dare you, oppa!" she sobs.

"Eouh, so crappy" I curse as I walk away while holding Narae's arm.

Mijoo's POV

"Oppa!!" I hiss as I turn and see them walking away.

*Fart!! How dare she? After what she's done, she acts all scared and got his attention. I thought you're my best friend, eonnie. I thought you could help me. But, no, you snatched him from me.*

"Why are you so scary, joonie~" someone suddenly backhugs me and says on my ears.

"Did you see all that, kookie?" I ask, smirking as I turn to face him.

"Yea, I hope you understand what I mean" he pats both of my shoulder and walk away.

I follow him to the storage room and he locks the door.

"So, what? Another plan?" I cross my arm.

"Hem.. Why are you in such a hurry~ Let's have a little fun, while seperating and broke their love" he leans his face closer to mine, asking for a kiss.

"I'm sorry, kookie-ya, but I'm not like those minx who want to help you for a one night stand. I also have business with them, so we're even" I walk away and hold the door knob, before walking out.

"Ah, and meet me on the JH Cafe when you finished your rehearsal" I continue.

.

.

.

I walk around the hall, brooding over what I should plan, then someone pops out in front of me, surprising me.

"Omagaf mother father gentleman" I bluff.

"Hahah, your reaction" he laughs.

"Stop teasing me, Jirae oppa" I pout.