5. Regret

~25 October 2016~

Sunggyu's POV

"Why is it so loud? What's wrong?" I say as I grunt and try to get up from the bed.

When I'm going to open the door, there's some yelling and I hear Woohyun's voice from the living room.

"I can't take this anymore. Please get out of my place right this instant!" Woohyun yells and then I hear the door slams.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After it calms down, I get out of the room and find Woohyun. I barge into the bedroom one by one and finds him in one of the guest room, sitting on the couch burying his face.

"Woohyun-ah... What's wrong? I heard a loud voice from the living room just now. And where's Narae?" I ask curiously.

"Hyeong... That...." Woohyun says, avoiding eye contact with me.

"What? What's wrong?? Why are you stuttering?!" I raise my voice at him and grab his arms.

"Aish!!" he then curses between his breath and ruffles his hair.

After waiting him for a minute ruffling his hair, he finally answers.

"I chase her out of here.." he says with a low tone.

"The reason? Is it because of me?" I ask, not letting my anger out.

"Yeah.." he says.

"And where did she go to?" I ask again.

"I don't know..." he replies, doesn't care about it.

*Woohyun-ah.. I never see you behave like this. You're always so caring and kind to other people. But why are you so cruel to her? Is there any sin that she did to you which makes you behave like this? There's so many questions I want to ask you but I'll save it for now.*

I just stare him and he doesn't even care about it.

"Woah.. And you call yourself human? What will we tell to her grandfather if anything happened to her?" I ask him again. He just stay silent and doesn't answer me.

Then I leave him and go to the door. When I'm about to leave the room, I turn back.

"I don't know if you hate or like her, but please don't go overboard. I won't stay still if anything happens to her after this." I say as I glare then walk out and search for her.

Woohyun's POV

I sit still and think about what Sunggyu hyeong said just now.

*I chased her out just now. But why're my heart hurt like this? Is it because of hyeong's word just now? But.. Why am I worrying about her whether she's alright or not?*

"Aish!!!" I ruffle as I stand up and walk towards the door.

.

.

"Ah, my phone." I mumble as I go back in to the room and take my phone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*beep beep beep*

"Hyeong!! Where are you?"

"Why? What does it have to do with you? You don't care about it anyway.." he replies as he mumbles.

Then I hear a gasp from the other side.

"What's wrong hyeong?? Is there anything wrong?!!" I ask worriedly.

"N.. na.. narae is.." he says stuttering and then I hear him breathless.

"What's wrong hyeong?! Where are you now??" I say as I panicly run out of the apartment.

Narae's POV

"Ah.. Where do I have to go now?" I say as I sigh and walk out of the apartment.

After I walk out of the apartment, I spot the park where I hang out with Sunggyu oppa just now.

"Haa.. Should I go there?" I walk there uncertain because the park is dark and cold.

I spot a bench near a light poles and sit there. When I'm about to go and find a motel, there are a bunch of men coming toward me.

*Oh,no.. They're coming this way!! What to do? Ah! I'll just hide there.*

I go to the bush and hide behind it, nervously.

*They aren't just walk by, they sit on the bench where I sit just now!! Ah.. How do I run now??*

I try to call someone for help, but there's nobody in my contact that I can call. Flustered, I try to crawl behind the bush. But my shirt stuck and noises are coming out. They turn back when they hear the voice and spot me.

*Ohmygod.. Why are you so clumsy at time like this, Shin Narae?! I'm dead meat now.. But still, I have to run to survive.*

I then run from them, but their voice make me stop.

"Hey girl! Stop there!" one of the guy speaks.

"What are you doing here this late at night? Rejected by your guy?" another guy talks as he walks towards me and drags me.

"What are you doing?!!" I yell as I shake my body.

"Just stay put will ya?" he hisses as he drags me to the bench and push me down.

*What will happen to me now?? Someone... Woohyun.. Sunggyu oppa...*

They take a bottle out of the bag and make me drink the liquid inside of it, but I refuse to drink it and shake my head. I end up being punched on the stomach, really hard, which make me passed out.

Woohyun's POV

Hyeong told me that he's at the park where he and Narae were just now. I rush there, and I see hyeong is standing still, shocked with what he sees.

"Hyeong!" I call.

"Shh!! S.. see that.." hyung stutters as he points at what he sees.

I follow hyeong's hand direction and see what he means. There, I see Narae is being dragged and pushed. She's being forced to drink some liquid, but she refuse and avoid it. In the end, she's beaten and faint.

"Hyeong.. Shouldn't we help her?" I ask worriedly.

"Wait a moment.. It's not save for us to walk out like this. Call the police while I stop them." hyung says as he finds the right time to walk out.

I nod then call the police. Hyung walks out towards them and stop what they're doing.

.

.

.

.

.

Sunggyu's POV

I walk toward them and try to stop what they're doing.

"Stop what you're doing now dude, while you still can run away." I say as I grab his hand which is going to rip her shirt.

He scans me up and down then yank his hand out of my grip.

"Who are you anyway? Care to mind your own business." he says then throw a fist to my face.

~TO BE CONTINUED~