23. Her Family's Background

~27 January 2017~

Author's POV

Narae looked at the waiter, shocked, with her jaw drop for a minute then she snap back to reality and asked.

"Jeon?" she asked, unsure.

The waiter then looked up and his face was shown below the cap he's wearing.

"Eoh? Noona?"

"You work part time here?"

"Yes.. And who..? Wait.. Chaesoo noona?" Jungkook asked unsure.

"Jeon? Jungkookie?" Chaesoo asked.

"Wa~ Long time no see noona" Jungkook wowed.

"Okay, you should get back to work. There's still many people waiting to order. We'll disturb him, let's go" Narae cut and drag Chaesoo away while wave to him.

.

.

.

.

.

"Here are your order, noona" Jungkook handed out their coffee and put it on the table, smiling.

But on the other side, Taehyung who is still unaware of Narae's exsistence, having fun talking with his friends.

"Ohmy, they're really loud, do they think this is their shop? They're disturbing everyone here" Chaesoo nagged and glared at the bunch of guys who is talking really loud.

Narae just laughs it off, seeing her friend looks so cute when she's irritated like that.

"Why are you laughing? I'm really serious right now" Chaesoo  glared back at her.

"You're just really cute, being irritated like that" Narae laughed as she patted her shoulder.

"Please, stop it, you're making me more irritated laughing at me like that" Chaesoo said as she brushed Narae's hand away from her shoulder.

And at that time, when she's a bit calm down of her laughter, she heard a familiar voice. A really familiar one. The voice of her beloved one. She turned to the direction of it and looking for him between the bunch of guys. And when she found him, she's about to run to him. But what he says stopped her from going farther.

"Yah, yah, what happens to your dad? I heard he runs away again this morning after he came back from his hideout" one of his friends patted Taehyung's shoulder.

"Yeah, he did. It's all because of that nerd's family. She ruined it all." Taehyung said between his laughs.

"Haven't you threatened her to help you?" 

"Nah, not in the mood. She's too innocent. It's no fun" Taehyung shook his head.

Narae folded her fist tightly, trying to hold her tears. Her mind was still digesting everything he and his friend just said. So, their relationship is not real? Is it because of his family? Or because of both of theirs? What is the relation about her and his dad? Why does she ruin it all?  Why didn't she know about his struggle?

All of that questions spun around her head that her legs grow weaker and she falls, which make the peoples in the cafe looks at her, including Taehyung. He looks at you with his schocked expression.

"Yah, Narae-ah, are you alright?" Chaesoo ran to her.

"Noona, are you hurt?" Jungkook too ran to her and helped her stands up.