6. I'm Sorry

~28 October 2016~

Davichi - You are My Everything

Woohyun's POV

"Hyeong!! " I call as I run to him.

"Don't.. Don't mind me.. Just go help Narae.." he says as he pushes me.

"But you're injured!"

"Don't mind me you stupid bastard!!" Sunggyu hyeong yells and kicks the other guy who try to hit him.

I run to Narae while worried about hyeong, but there's this 2 guy who're still addicted to her body and trap her. I just stare and wait for their response.

"Hmm... It seems so fun, doesn't it?" I finally say, because they didn't respond anything to my stare.

They just turn back and ask me to just go away with their glare.

"Mind if I join?" I seperate them.

They're annoyed and one of them try to throw his fist to me but I stop him.

"Eits, not now." I say as I block him and turn my head to the other direction.

The police's siren suprise them. They're ready to run, but Sunggyu hyeong and I block their way. They gonna throw their fist to us, but the police's faster than them. Some of them're save, but some of them're caught.

"Serves you right" I say as I smirk.

"I think you can keep that word for yourself." the tall guy says as he walks out from his hide.

Sunggyu hyeong glares at him, but he just chills it off and stare at me.

"Is it you who call the cops?" the grumpy one walks out.

"Yeah, it's me. But can you get some space for us?" I say as I carry Narae and walks to my apartment.

"You'll pay for this!!" the tall one yells, curse then walks away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ya, what're you going to do?" Sunggyu hyeong asks.

"Wait, hyeong. Let's talk about this after we cure her injuries." I say as I lay Narae down the bed.

"Alright, I'll wait in the living room." Hyeong says as he walks out.

.

.

.

.

On the other side, these 2 guys're depressed, thinking about how to get their friends out and revenge Woohyun.

Sungyeol's POV

"Shit!! That motherfucker!!" I say as I kick the sand.

"We will get them out and revenge, he will pay for it" Myungsoo curses, then silent.

"But that girl..." Myungsoo continues.

"What? What's wrong with that girl?" I ask curiously.

"I think I fall for her." Myungsoo confesses shyly.

"What?! How?!" I say as I shake both of his arms.

"I don't even know, hyeong!! It's just that my heart beat faster when I'm near her. Like just now. I don't have the courage to did that thing to her." Myungsoo says as he burries his face.