22. Flashback(2)

~26 January 2017~

Narae woke up and stretch her arm, yawning and then checked her phone, waiting for her love to message her.

*ring* *ring*

"Oh?" she beamed.

Morning, aeging~ Have you woken up? How was last night? Do you sleep tight?

Yourbaby

She grinned and fangirled over him. She still can't believe that she's finally dating Taehyung. Even though she's still confussed of her feelings, but she's falling for him real hard now.

Yeap, I have a really good sleep~ By the way, do you remember what day is today?

Aegi

Yes, today is their 100th day anniversary, he promised her that he will take her out today and spent this day a very very special day.

She's waiting for his reply while she washed herself, humming, but on the other side, he's grunting, cursing at himself.

"Aish, fart! I still haven't make any progress, and it's already our 100th day anniv!!" he cursed.

"Son, are you awake? If you are, please come to the living room, we have something to discuss with you" his mom knocked and opened the door, revealing her with a very serious expression.

He just nod and followed his mom downstairs, while cursing inside.

"So how is it? Do you get to coerce with her?" his dad asked as soon as he saw his son entering the living room.

He just walked silently and sat down, didn't dare to see his dad's face.

"Taehyung?" his dad called, but got no reply from the son who just looked down to his hand.

"Son? Son!" his dad called for the second time.

"I.. haven't.. I feel bad, dad.. to coerce an innocent and nerd girl who doesn't know anything about economics" Taehyung finally said.

"Wh- You?!" his dad raised his voice.

"I gave you a month to coerce and you said you will and it's just a piece of cake!! And now what? We've already enough from it!!"

"But dad.. She just a nerd who don't even know her dad is a person like this" Taehyung defended.

"You ignorant son!!" his dad stood up then slap him real hard, make him lied down on the sofa.

"If you can't, then end it! Think about your old man too!! This old man was threaten by your girl's old man, that they'll take all my belongings, that I'll lose all of you, think about us too!!" his dad yelled and head up to his work room.

Taehyung sat back and silent, until his mom came towards him and pat his back.

"Your dad did this so we all can live in peace. We're being threatened by them everyday. If you really can't, we need to disappear from here together, silently." his mom said and smiled.

"I.. know.. mom" he nodded and sobbed in his mom's arm.

.

.

"Jungkook-ya.." Taehyung called his friend who is wipping the table.

"Excuse me~" he called again, but being ignored.

"Ya!!" he yells.

"What?! If you have something to tell me, tell me later!! After I finish!" Jungkook replied, annoyed.

"Can you help me?" Taehyung begged, but he's being ignored, again.

"Ya~" he whined at Jungkook who's busy. Ignored(2)

"Don't ignore me Jungkook-ya" ignored(3)

"Yeobuseyo(hello)~~" ignored(4)

"Aih, ya~ I need you to help me, before Narae comes" ignored(99999999)

At last, Taehyung gave up and sat quietly, waiting for Narae, or to be exact, waiting for Jungkook to quickly finish his work.

*can't you just leave your work for a while to hear me out? Such a heartless boy. I'm really stressed here and he makes me even more, argh, 18!!* he cursed as he glared at Jungkook annoyingly.

"What? Wanna die?" Jungkook mouthed to Taehyung when he saw Taehyung glared at him.

.

.

.

.

"What should I wear? Should I wear this pastel blue dress? No, no, it's really exposed. Or should I just wear this white dress? But it's too short.." Narae babbled while picking her dress, and not noticed her mom was already beside her, watching her cute daughter picking her outfit for a date.

"Aigoo~~ My daughter is going to her date and try to look beautiful in front of her boyfie~" her mom teased.

"No, mom~ I'm going out with my friends, not him" Narae pouted.

"Oh, yes dear, I forget to tell you this" her mom said after she's all dressed up.

"What is it mom?"

"Your dad will be transfered to Japan in a week"

"And?" Narae waited for her mom to continue.

"He wants us to go with him too"

"But.. Isn't he the director? Why would he transfer?" Narae asked confusely.

"He want to start a new life there" her mom explained.

"For what?" Narae asked again out of curiosity.

"I don't know it too, dear. Ah! You're going to be late"

"Ohmy! I'm going mom!" Narae rushed out.

.

.

.

.

"Narae-ya!!" a lady called from afar, calling Narae who walked excitedly.

"Oh, Chaesoo-ya!!"

"Long time no see!!" the girl named Chaesoo hugged Narae tightly.

"Wow, how long has it been? Is it 10 years now?"

"Hem.. Dunno~ Anyway busway, let's party at my place tonight~ I really miss your lame jokes, tell me a lot tonight" she laughed.

"Okay, okay.. So, wanna grab some coffee first?"

"Let's~"

They then walked side by side, holding each other's wrist and talked about their daily life. They talked happily that they didn't notice they'd just walked by the coffee shop, so they reversed while laughing then entered the coffee shop, JH Cafe.

"What drink will you order?" asked Narae as she looked up at the menu.

"Eum.. Just Ice Americano, what about you?"

"I wanna try this Green Tea Latte"

"As usual, you always try what catch into your eye" Chaesoo smiled then they walked to the counter together.

"Welcome, Miss, can I take your order?" A bunny voice man greeted.

*wait.. This voice is..*

~TO BE CONTINUED~

Update~~ I'm finally back with new chapter!! I'll update daily, so don't forget to catch up~

Your voment (vote&comment) inspires me~ Thankyou for your cooperation~

Newclears♢