16. Cuddle

~9 December 2016~

Narae's POV

I kept tossing and turning, my back still hurts in the fault of that thing. And Soft hisses unknowingly escapes my mouth

"Come here" someone voiced out, I turn my head towards the door and I saw him standing there. He looks like sunshine with that dreamy lightning, moreover the dim light from my night lamp makes him looked dreamier.

Suddenly, I felt the side of my bed sunk in. He sat beside me and lay down slowly. I eyed every of his moves and his face is now just an inch apart.

I could felt his breath brushing against my cheeks and he made my heart beats increased from time to time.

His naughty hands suddenly sneak into my shirt and I groaned, not letting him go further. He sighed and ended up just circling his muscular arms around my waist.

I came to reply his action, I hugged him by his neck and we cuddle as we fall into sleep. He then kiss my forehead, down to cheeks and lastly my lips.

"Goodnight, sweetheart" he hums.

.

.

.

.

"Ouch" I hiss as I'm woken up by the pain. A sudden pain hits my stomach, which makes me rush to the bathroom and puke.

Woohyun's POV

The bed suddenly becomes shaky, which wakes me up and see a shadow rush to the bathroom.

*Narae? Why is she..? Wait.. I have a bad feeling*

Panic on the inside, I follow her and see her puking.

"Raeni-ah, you alright?" I ask worriedly as I pat her back to lessen her.

"My stomach is acting strange" she suddenly confess.

"Strange? Wait, don't tell me you're--" I gasp.

.

.

.

.

After a moment, she's done and stands up. Inside me, there's this feeling of excitement and worries. She turns and looks at me with her round eyes, trying to say something to me.

"Oppa" she calls.

"Yeah?" I reply, nervously.

"I'm.." she stutters.

"Why? Why? What's wrong? Is there anything wrong?" I say panicly.

There's a growling sound hits inside the room. There's just two of us, and it's now mine. I look at her and she shows her innocent smile.