2. Dugeun Dugeun

~4 August 2016~

Narae's POV

There is a footsteps going upstairs and a boy shows up.

"Sir... I'm back." he says.

Then grandpa just ignore me and walk to him.

*Aish.. Why did he ignore me? *

I try to find out who the boy is, then grandpa comes to me and brings me to him. After I get closer to him, his face seem familiar.

"Wait a minute. I think I met him before. His face is so familiar." I say.

Then he lift up his head with a surprised face. Both of us are speechless. How can we meet again at this kind of situation.

"Aren't you..." I point at him.

"What's wrong Narae-ah? Why are you pointing at him? He's older than you, it's impolite to point someone who's older and you guys just meet. Don't tell me.... Have you met before?" Grandpa ask with a curious face.

"Yeah.. We bumped into each other yesterday.." he reply.

"Ei... Then you guys already know each other." Grandpa tease us.

"We're not. We just BUMPed into each other, not know. I don't even know his name." I stare at him.

"Aaa... Then... He is Nam Woohyun. And this is my granddaughter, Shin Narae." grandpa says.

"It's nice to meet you." I say as I held out my hand.

"Yes." He says with his cold voice.

"Now.. Let's begin our photoshoot." Grandpa says as he claps his hands.

"Grandpa.." I say as I whine.

"Alright alright.."

"Woohyun-ah.. Can you wait for us in the editing room?" Mr. Shin whispers as he giggles.

"Alright"

Woohyun's POV

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*enters editing room*

"Is she stupid? This monitor is just showing what they are doing (in other way there's a cctv in the studio). I can see them too.." I say as I sit down in front of the monitor.

I watch what they're doing and she's doing her photoshoot well. And after 5 minutes after the photoshoot, all the photos are showing in the computer. Then I start to choose which photo I'll edit. When scrolling the photo, I was too amazed that I don't realize I gaze too long at the photos.

*knock knock*

"Excuse me, but we have finished the photoshoot. You can come out now." Narae says.

"I'll stay here first. I have to edit this."

"What are you editing?" She says as she walks near me and saw the photos on the computer, her eyes widen.

"What is this?! Grandpa!! Why does he edit my photos? Omigod." she says as she walks out of the editing room.

Narae's POV

Omigod... It's so embrassing. He's going to edit my photos!! I thought he's just waiting in there. But wait... I just saw a monitor which show the studio. Don't tell me....