4. Misunderstand

~2 October 2016~

Woohyun's POV

"So.. How about it?" I ask, teasing her, signaling her to reject it.

*She will reject it right? I hope so.. My house is so messy right now.* I pray as I stare at her.

"O.. okay.. then.." she says as she burry her face.

My eyes widen and it's my turn to become speechless now.

"Alright!! I want to talk many things to you and I wanna spoil Woohyun's weakness kkk" Sunggyu hyeong says as he cheers.

"Leggo!! To hyunnie's place!!" he continues as he drags me.

"It's really a mess now" I mumble as I facepalm.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Narae's POV

We arrive at Woohyun's place. We get in and what I see in front of me make my jaw drop.

"Ya!! Is this what you call a place to stay?" Sunggyu yells as he smacks his head.

"It hurts! How can you hit your dongsaeng like that.." Woohyun replies as he rubs his head.

After a while, Woohyun seems like he wants us to help him clean too. But, before he could says it, Sunggyu cuts in.

"Narae and I will go to the park while you're cleaning, so we don't disturb you. And call me when you're finished. Bye~~" Sunggyu says as he drags me to the front door and goes out.

After we go out, we heard him curse cutely.

"I never heard him curse before. After hearing it, it's kind of funny. Kkk" Sunggyu says as he laughs.

"Right, it's my first time hear him curse too. Kkk"

We're talking while walking to the park.

"Sunggyu-ssi, I want to ask you..." I say as I fidgeting.

"What do you want to ask? And just call me oppa.. I'm not use with that formal speech." He says as he smiles at me.

"Okay... What I want to ask is... Why's Woohyun so cold to me? He looks so bright with you, but not with me." I say as I burry my face.

"Is he? Hmm... It's rare to see him cold to a girl though..." he replies as he sits on the swing.

"Really?" I ask in disbelief.

"It's weird, he must've liked you" he mumbled down his breath

"What?" I asked, I heard him loud and clear but I need to hear it out once more

"I-it's nothing, noth-" he said but I cut him "He likes me?" I asked, he gulped down his saliva before looking at me in the eyes

"I'm just babbling randomly, please don't take it too serious" he awkwardly chuckled, then we hear some funny ringtone.

"Whose phone is it?" I ask curiously, hold up my laughter.

"It's mine.." he says as he stands up, covering his red face.

When he's calling, I try to laugh, not letting him hear it.

"I know you're laughing at me." he says, coming back after calling.

Then I stop my laughter and take a glance at him.

"It's okay to laugh though. I'm not mad.. Don't be so afraid at me. I'm not like Woohyun who's so cold to you.." he says as he flashes me a smile.

Then I smile back at him and try to find different topic to talk to.

.

.

.

.

.

"You know.. When the first time I met you, you remind me of my dead sister." he says, showing a sad smile and take my hand to his grasp.

I feel bad for him, so I pat the back of his hand trying to calm him.

"My sister looks exactly like you. She's so cheerful but if she meets stranger, she becomes so quiet and shy. I miss the time when we are together." he confesses as tears fall from his eyes.

Seeing him cry, it makes me feel dejected. I try to calm him down but he starts sobbing and hugs me.

"The first time I met you, I really wish you are my sister. I really wish that." he says as he tightens his hug.

I'm speechless, don't know what to say. Then there is a shadow from the side of the park that looks similiar, and that is Woohyun.

"What are you guys doing?" he asks as he walks closer.

I give him a sign that Sunggyu oppa is crying.

"Hyeong, what's wrong? Are you alright?" Woohyun asks as concern show up on his face.

"It's nothing.. Are you finished? Let's go back." he stands up and walks away, woobling.

Before he falls down, Woohyun grabs his arm.

"Hyeong!! Are you really alright?? You look pale." Woohyun asks even more worried. But Sunggyu oppa just shook his head and Woohyun help him get inside his apartment.

Woohyun's POV

I help him get on the bed and wipe some of his sweat. His face is still so pale and his eyes are swollen. Then I just sit beside the bed, waiting him to calm down and sleep.

*What's wrong with hyeong? He's never like this. This happen after they go to the park. Something must've been wrong. What did she do to him seriously?!!*

After hyeong falls asleep, I walk out of the room and search for her. I find her sitting in the living room couch, staring outside the window.

"Ya, Shin Narae!!" I yell, which make her surprised.

"Why are you yelling at me?" she asks with an annoyed tone.

"What did you do to hyeong? Why is he suddenly like this?!!" I raise my voice on the last last question, suspecting her.

"I did nothing to him!! Why are you blaming me?!" she yells back, trying to hold her tears.

"Because you're the only one who's with him just now!!" I'm getting more annoyed that she tries to defend herself.

"And you say nothing?!! Then why is he crying and so down?!! There must be something wrong!!" I raise my voice higher.

She buries her face.

"I can't take it anymore. Please get out of my place right this instant!"

~TO BE CONTINUED~