18. Jealousy

~23 December 2016~

Narae's POV

She's the type of girl that can be so hurt but can still look at you and smile.

"N--noona?" I ask as I look at the guy, weirdly.

"Don't you recognize me, noona?"

I shake my head and look at him in confussion.

"It's me, noona~ It's Jungkook!" he whines.

*Jungkook? where did I hear this name again? Jungkook... Jungkook... Ah!*

"J--Jungkook!! You're--"I stutter.

"Ya, Jungkook-ya!!" someone calls him and headlock him.

Oh, no.. It's ruined. Why do I have to meet him here of all place? Ah, no, no, I don't even want to meet him, never.

"Oppa, let's just go" I say as I pull Woohyun oppa's hand away.

"Ah, Narae-ah, long time no see" he says when I'm about to go.

"Why are you ignoring me? It makes me hurt" he continues.

"Just shut it" I say coldly as I turn and glare at him, then walk away.

.

.

.

.

.

"Raeni-ah.." Woohyun oppa calls.

"Y--yeah?" I reply nervously.

"Who are they? Are they someone you know?" he looks at me.

"Eum.. That.."

"Woohyun-ah!! Come here, quick!! Your turn is in 30 minutes!! And you haven't dress up!!" his manager nags as he drags Woohyun oppa.

I giggle to see how cute oppa is when he's being dragged like that. I follow them to the waiting room and sit awkwardly on the sofa. I saw oppa's reflection on the mirror. He looks at me, like he has something to say, but it seems he's too awkward to say it in front of many people.

.

.

.

"Oppa, can I take a walk around? I'll be back quickly" I ask randomly, try to escape the awkwardness.

"Don't wander around and get lost" he warns me.

"You'll find me though if I get lost" I stick out my tongue as I walk out.

.

.

"Ha.. I got cold sweat, omygod" I sigh.

After a moment, I look around and walk to the backstage. The stage is so glowing with the combination of soft pink and sky blue color. Wow, it's really pretty. I'm standing there, watching them arrange the stage, until someone bump me real hard that makes me fall.

"Ouch" I hiss as my butt bumps with the floor.

"I'm really sorry.. Are you okay?" he lends his hand.

"I'm sorry too for standing here and blocking your way" I held his hand and pulls me up.

"Thankyou" I continue as I pat the dust away from my trousers.

"Narae-ssi?" he calls.

I look up and our face meet. I barely see his face because it's so dark, but when the light flashes his face, I'm shooked and both of us gasp like crazy.