21. Flashback

~13 January 2016~

Author's POV

*click* *click*

"He's really cool today, with that hairstyle" Narae beamed, from the bush where she's hiding.

"Ya, ya, she's taking photos of you again" nudged his friend.

"Ah, leave it, I'm too lazy to handle her" Taehyung hushed.

*click* *click* *click*

"Are you really fine by that? She's taking it a lot today"

"I say leave it, Jungkook"

*click* *click*

"Ck, ya nerd!! When will you stop huh?!" Taehyung yelled as he stood up and lifted her by the collar.

"You're so annoying. At least make it silent and then take it! It's really noisy!" he raised his voice.

"I-I'm sorry" she bowed nervously.

"Go, and don't annoy me, or you'll be dead meat the next time I heard your camera clicking" he threatened.

Narae ran as fast as she could, to the rooftop and close the door. She sat on the other side, leaning against the wall and look at the sky.

"Ya, stupid Narae. Why are you so lame? Why don't you silent it? Argh! He did it again today. Ha.. Do I have no hope with him?" she said as tears fell down her cheeks.

She cried louder and louder, while screaming that word 'stupid' over and over. After she calmed down a little, she checked the pictures she got just now, while smiling soulessly.

"Why do I even do this? I have a really gross hobby, tbh. Look! All the pictures on my gallery are just his pictures, even my face are not in it.. It's just his.." she cried again.

"Stupid, why are you falling over hill for him? He just hurts you like this.. He won't even love a nerd like me" she sighed, close her phone and look back to the sky.

"Cupid-ssi.. Are you watching me? Why do you let me being hurt like this? This is really too much" she then laughed with tears falling down her cheeks.

*tik* *tik*
The sound of water dripping were heard, and it suddenly rains heavily.

"You guys are really cruel" she sighed, watching her whole body soaked by the rain.

"What are you doing here? Do you want to catch a cold?" a guy who's really close to her nagged and lend her his jacket to cover her now transparent shirt because of the rain.

"Jungkook-ah" she whined as he smiled at her cuteness.

"You shouldn't be here. What if Taehyung sees you?" she pushed him away, telling him to leave.

"What's wrong with that? I'm your childhood friend, and you're my sister, I should protect you" he flicked her forehead.

"Ya! It hurts! How dare you flicked me? And.. if you want to protect me.."

"Why did you anger him just now? By nudging him, telling him I took so much today, huh? You didn't protect me, you made him hurt me" she continues.

"So that you can lean on me, and whine at me. Why do you even like him? He's such a rascal" he nagged.

"Ya! And why did you befriend him?" she asked back.

"That.." he stuttered.

"A secret" he continued.