17. Nightmare

~16 December 2016~

Narae's POV

"It's.." he stutters.

I look at him, waiting for him to continue.

"M--mijoo.." he continues.

"Mijoo? Wait.. Her name's familiar.. What is her family name? Yoo? Shin? Lee? Or.." I mumble nonstop.

"It's Lee" he cuts me.

"Wait.. Lee... That Mijoo?!" I suddenly remembers.

"Yeah" he heads down.

*Lee Mijoo?!! That Lee?! She's oppa's ex?? What the? What actually??*

"Th-that Lee Mijoo? The one that works with your friend Jirae?" I ask, stuttering.

"Yeah.." he nods.

"Remember this, Raeni. I will always care for you, even if we are not together and even if we are far away from each other. Always remember this" he continues and cups my cheeks.

"Wh-why are you suddenly saying this oppa? You make me nervous.." I look at him.

"I just feel like saying it"

He then kiss my forehead and we cuddle ourselves until we fall asleep.

"Oppa, I miss you.." Lee Mijoo pops out, then hugs Woohyun oppa. Oppa replies her hug and leave me standing speechless.

*Lee Mijoo? How can she?! And oppa too?! H-how.. how can they? In front of me?!*

"No, you can't oppa! Stop it!!" I yell and run to them. Instead of getting near them, every step I take make me farther from them.

"Oppa!! You promise me you will always care for me, but why are you doing this to me?!" I yell, and yell. In the end, I got no reply.

"Oppa.. Don't go.. I can't take any more pain than I am now" I sob.

"It's okay, Narae.. I'm here" someone hugs me and pats my head.

I look up and Taehyung oppa is looking at me with worry drawn over his face.

"Why are you here?" I push and look at him with hatred.

"I'm here to apologize to you.. I regret everything I did and I can't forget about you" he takes a step closer, but I move 2 steps away.

"Why are you avoiding me, Narae? You will be happier with me than with him" he points out his hand towards Woohyun oppa who holds Mijoo's hand and disappear together.

"Oppa!! Don't go.. Don't leave me.." I reach out my hand and ran to the place where they disappear together.

"Narae-ah.. Don't leave me.." Taehyung oppa grab my wrist and stop me from going.

"Let me go!! I won't go back to you!! Never!!" I yell at him. He disappears bit by bit and left me with darkness.

"Raeni-ah... Raeni-ah.." Woohyun oppa's sound echoes.

"Oppa.." I call in the darkness.

"Raeni-ah, wake up.. Are you alright?"

"Raeni-ah.."

"Oppa!!" I shout and woke up, breathless.

"It's okay, Raeni.. Oppa's beside you.." oppa says as he hugs and pats my head.

"Oppa, you won't leave me right?" I tremble as I hug him back, with my sobbing voice.

"I won't.. I've promised you"